RPGM Completed The Last Demon Hunter: Remastered [v1.0] [Pervy Fantasy Productions]

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes

EzravonLeon

Sep 25, 2020
I got that first, then the cat transformation. Can you change back?
The bug transformation won't change your standing image. I think I've only seen changes happen between succubus, dragon, and cat. Succubus transformation is easily overridden by both dragon and cat, and I found it hard to change back to just succubus after either of those transformation. Between the dragon and cat tranformation, I remember that one overrode the other but forgot which one it was. Ayla also gets a name change from that transformation. All the other transformations like fairy, mermaid, etc... don't change your standing image. Going to try the doll path next and see if that one leads to any change in the standing image and profile page.

jd0817

Oct 17, 2021
The bug transformation won't change your standing image. I think I've only seen changes happen between succubus, dragon, and cat. Succubus transformation is easily overridden by both dragon and cat, and I found it hard to change back to just succubus after either of those transformation. Between the dragon and cat tranformation, I remember that one overrode the other but forgot which one it was. Ayla also gets a name change from that transformation. All the other transformations like fairy, mermaid, etc... don't change your standing image. Going to try the doll path next and see if that one leads to any change in the standing image and profile page.
That sucks. If I remember right, I was wearing the succubus armor and was halfway through the transformation when I got the cat one, so that's probably why the standing image didn't change when the succubus transformation finished. Thanks for the info.

Missmiles

Aug 12, 2018
I got softlocked by a bug. I'm at what I think is the final castle, where you're forced to become a maid and do shit. I get told to clean the statues and after I'm done the girl tells me 'the others will judge me' and after that I keep getting looped back to 'have you done your work' dialogue with no chance to do anything.

Does anyone have a save for the ending/endings? I've got the three romances on different saves and every one hits this damn bug...even the edited save where I edited the affections to get all the romances are bugged.

Jun 2, 2019
I got softlocked by a bug. I'm at what I think is the final castle, where you're forced to become a maid and do shit. I get told to clean the statues and after I'm done the girl tells me 'the others will judge me' and after that I keep getting looped back to 'have you done your work' dialogue with no chance to do anything.

Does anyone have a save for the ending/endings? I've got the three romances on different saves and every one hits this damn bug...even the edited save where I edited the affections to get all the romances are bugged.
There is a way to get past that bug in what seems to be another bug: you don't actually need to clean the statues or talk to the maid on the right again after she tells you to clean the statues, you can simply talk to the head maid again at that point and it proceeds.

Though shortly after that I ran into something that makes me feel there's an argument to call the game abandoned instead of complete: after defeating the final boss, you get... a dialogue box telling you the endings aren't done yet and then you get thrown back to the main menu.

Gotajarofdirt

Apr 20, 2020
Does anyone know of a way to play this on Android? I have the joiplay app to run rpg maker games but it doesn't work for this particular game

kamina666

Jan 21, 2018
Because you have to unpack It First, like other games like latex dungeon that are in .exe compressione; ti do that you need ZArchive, long Press last demonhunter and unzio in the folder

Gotajarofdirt

Apr 20, 2020
Because you have to unpack It First, like other games like latex dungeon that are in .exe compressione; ti do that you need ZArchive, long Press last demonhunter and unzio in the folder
Thanks for the help, but it is still not working, I'm probably missing a step. Do you know of any videos to watch on YouTube for this or give a step by step instruction?

FeLisk

Oct 17, 2017
For some reason game changes fps from 10 to 60 on random.
Kinda very confused

2023-08-19_17-41-41.png
7 fps my *ss, never got something like this

FireOgon

Mar 29, 2020
No ending? Really? So many cool choices, cool dialogues, all for this? Completed? How can one can stop completing game literally in the end?

• Angry
Reactions: ryanwraith

Gotajarofdirt

Apr 20, 2020
Probably won't get an answer for this

But does anyone no what the big dead tree in the demonlands forest does? It Is kind of off the beaten path

3.70 star(s) 7 Votes