Seeking Looking for corruption/mind control games with changing outfits.

Mr Nickname

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2019
So, basically I'm looking for games where as women are corrupted, their outfits change to be more sexy. They open their top up to show cleavage, their skirt shrinks, that sort of thing.
I'd prefer 2d cg games mostly but if there's a lot of 3d ones where the models aren't shit then that works too.

Reactions: Ghor

Penumbral Evanescence

|☽◯☾| Somnium of the Night ✧ Bête Noire
Donor
Jul 16, 2021
So, basically I'm looking for games where as women are corrupted, their outfits change to be more sexy. They open their top up to show cleavage, their skirt shrinks, that sort of thing.
I'd prefer 2d cg games mostly but if there's a lot of 3d ones where the models aren't shit then that works too.
Just to add to the discussion here, if I recall correctly, Something Unlimited also had something similar wherein if you the girls corruption meter high enough, you can change the type of outfits that they can wear when engaging/talking with the MC.....once they get comfortable in showing off more of themselves in front of the MC...so player control over their wardrobe choices/options so to speak...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Devshill

Bell777

Aug 6, 2022
demons servant, nano control, corruption final, dominant tale, record of astherion wars son varios buenos que contienen eso si recuerdo otro te aviso

inveiglerZim

May 12, 2020
I am a great fan of games with corruption and wardrobe sluttiness progression/management. Few I can think of are:

Lab Rats 2 - 3D game with quite advanced clothes management system
Harem Hotel - 3D, as story/characters sluttiness grows they wear sluttier clothes

Witch Trainer was mentioned but I also recommend Princess Trainer from the same creator.

Games with female MCs:
Coming of age - 3D, with growing corruption/exhibitionism, character can wear sluttier clothes
Succulence - 3D, -||-
Sangeki Of Gear - 2D, with growing corruption, character can open her top, stop wearing underwear, etc.
Rhode's fortress - 2D, -||-
Arms Devicer! - 2D, with growing corruption, character can wear sluttier clothes, also story branches unlock different clothes (like slave suit, etc.)

I wish there was a tag for this game mechanism.