Seeking Looking for dressup game

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Do you mean like customization or more like preset outfits that you can choose from?
Custom order Maid - this game has a lot of customization, lot of modding options. The base game doesn´t have that much of dressing options but if you download the packs to it it´s a lot of options.
Cursed Armor - rpgm game with a lot of dress up options.
Naedoko demon ground - another rpgm game with a lot of outfits.

Reactions: kamikazenojihadist
Dec 30, 2017
Do you mean like customization or more like preset outfits that you can choose from?
Custom order Maid - this game has a lot of customization, lot of modding options. The base game doesn´t have that much of dressing options but if you download the packs to it it´s a lot of options.
Cursed Armor - rpgm game with a lot of dress up options.
Naedoko demon ground - another rpgm game with a lot of outfits.
Thanks gonna try Costume order Maid but damm 100GB for one game?

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
Thanks gonna try Costume order Maid but damm 100GB for one game?
If I remember right you can download base game + dlc-s and then handpick the specific content packs that you want. That way you could get down the size to half I think. But not gonna lie I played it long ago so I´m not sure I ended up deleting it after I got my fill since it takes up so much damn space.

BTW I personally haven´t played Honey select and Koikatsu, but they are the same type of game if you want a slightly different thematic. Their size is outrageous as well lol.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Most of the recent Illusion games are more poser than game, you could try them. Usually pretty vast customisation, plus the mods add a lot more.