Looking for feedback on ideas for a new game.

Which game format do you prefer?

• RPGMaker

• Renpy ( Visual Novel )

• Other ( Comment Below )

Results are only viewable after voting.

DirtyBoi

May 12, 2018
Most threads here eventually turn into people arguing about NTR content.

The renders look really good with original characters. I would always rather see an original character than see Victoria 7, that one milfy Lilith model, or Darius 7. Or that one penis model that looks like a tan torpedo.

I say go with the 2nd idea if you're interested in making money. NTR in a medieval setting would have a very niche audience, but a lot of unexplored ground there.
Thanks for the feedback. Yea, all the characters I've worked on are highly customized. It's time consuming but like you said, I think it's better than rinse and repeating the original Daz characters like a lot of creators are doing these days.

Reactions: thecardinal

Glew

Jul 1, 2017
Most threads here eventually turn into people arguing about NTR content.

The renders look really good with original characters. I would always rather see an original character than see Victoria 7, that one milfy Lilith model, or Darius 7. Or that one penis model that looks like a tan torpedo.

I say go with the 2nd idea if you're interested in making money. NTR in a medieval setting would have a very niche audience, but a lot of unexplored ground there.
Hallelujah finally understands me one. Take concept number two otherwise you just do not make any money. You will have a fanbase on NTR, but it will be really small. The Tyrant lives only from the fact that the game by the possibility NTR off in different ways can experience. NTR is just a fringe group. Lily of the Valley is supposed to be popular? In version 0.8, there are more than 159 pages written over a year and 1 mill views ... well, that's different. In addition, you play a woman what completely changed the perspective of NTR. But no matter if I get off here at the NTR bullshit it's not worth the fanbase is just too tough to realize that they are a fringe group.

Just do your thing I wish you good luck. If the right tags are on your game I'll play it and if it's good you might get a patreon. Good luck.

DirtyBoi

May 12, 2018
Hallelujah finally understands me one. Take concept number two otherwise you just do not make any money. You will have a fanbase on NTR, but it will be really small. The Tyrant lives only from the fact that the game by the possibility NTR off in different ways can experience. NTR is just a fringe group. Lily of the Valley is supposed to be popular? In version 0.8, there are more than 159 pages written over a year and 1 mill views ... well, that's different. In addition, you play a woman what completely changed the perspective of NTR. But no matter if I get off here at the NTR bullshit it's not worth the fanbase is just too tough to realize that they are a fringe group.

Just do your thing I wish you good luck. If the right tags are on your game I'll play it and if it's good you might get a patreon. Good luck.
I don't necessarily just want to make money but want to make a great game. I mean if I had the choice either to make a game that was profitable vs one that wasn't but had a great fan following, I'd choose the latter. I completely understand it but they're way too many creators in just for the money these days.

lance43230

Feb 2, 2020
I'd love to see a game where hypnosis is used to corrupt many different women over time using various techniques and situations (sort of like The Professor meets Dating my Daughter). Maybe a (male or female) yoga instructor who has a long drawn out cool down session which slowly hypnotizes attendees to request a private massage. Then, during the massage, their patter slowly hypnotizes their guest as they become more relaxed and they install a trigger for future use. Maybe, during later interactions, the trigger is used to advance the relationship to dating, and then using a pocket watch, takes the subject futher and further, deeper and deeper in any direction the player would like. The end result leaving open a gazzillion different directions for a gazzillion subjects of various ages and builds, leaving all different situations and tags to draw in all kinds of players.

lance43230

Feb 2, 2020
I'd love to see a game where hypnosis is used to corrupt many different women over time using various techniques and situations (sort of like The Professor meets Dating my Daughter). Maybe a (male or female) yoga instructor who has a long drawn out cool down session which slowly hypnotizes attendees to request a private massage. Then, during the massage, their patter slowly hypnotizes their guest as they become more relaxed and they install a trigger for future use. Maybe, during later interactions, the trigger is used to advance the relationship to dating, and then using a pocket watch, takes the subject futher and further, deeper and deeper in any direction the player would like. The end result leaving open a gazzillion different directions for a gazzillion subjects of various ages and builds, leaving all different situations and tags to draw in all kinds of players.
I can assist with some of the patter and hypno stuff. Big fan base and other ideas over at MCStories.com.