Seeking Looking for female protagonist games

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Half the games on here have females as the lead character. You will need to tell us what fetishes you're looking for.
Rape? Bukakke? Group? Corruption? Futa? Etc.

You can do what I do and check this page every few hours;

They have this neat feature where updated/new games gets put on there and they then slowly move down the list as more games gets added or updated.

Lemme find another link for you for a comprehensive list of games from this site.

*EDIT*
Here you go, go through this list, its hit and miss but its fairly good, any game thats abandoned has an "Abandoned" tag.

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Games and comics with female protagonist

Reactions: Etar

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Good, I hope you'll find what you're looking for, and if you cant, then you can do what I do. I go on Anime-share.net or what ever their link is, I then find their mega thread with English games, I scroll through all 70 something pages, I pick out a few games I find interesting, then I look for them on this forum :p (Because fuck Anime-share.. They ALWAYS fucking upload 5 gb games onto upload.net or something.. Obviously earning ad money from the links, and no fucking way will I spend days downloading a game when I have much better alternatives.)

Etar

Jul 17, 2017
Games and comics with female protagonist
Good man^^ You clearly know this website better than I :p Only been around for like 2 weeks xD

Krull

Retired
GFX Designer
Donor
Respected User
Feb 1, 2017
Good man^^ You clearly know this website better than I :p Only been around for like 2 weeks XD
Not that big of an expert , but i try to get by.:coldsweat:

You can change the tag in this link
Code:
https://f95zone.com/tags/female-protagonist/
with what you looking for and it will show if it exist, also the game threads have tags above which you can click.

Capturessd.PNG

IrishTrainer

Aug 14, 2017
No text only games please. I am just just looking for your favorite visual games that have a female main. Good girl gone bad is good, but looking for others.

Reactions: Lucy798

lunamm

May 31, 2017
No text only games please. I am just just looking for your favorite visual games that have a female main. Good girl gone bad is good, but looking for others.
What are you talking about..? We only want games where you play as a male in his early twenties, living in a house with no father, looking for a job and OBVIOUSLY lusting over the hot milf. Shoo shoo :p

ps:

They are both great games with lots of content.

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
There are plenty of them. My favourites at this moment:

- this one is at the early stage but still it's quite lovely and will surely grow.

pldmdfan325

Oct 27, 2017
Hi there,

Not sure if there are any games out there like this, though I imagine there are.

I'm looking for games where you are the female protagonist and you can seduce/be seduced. Not necessarily blackmailed, but I'm not opposed to that. Like, if we were playing from the sister's POV in the game "Incest Adventure." At the start, she was getting ready to seduce
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
, and later she is saved by, and agree to bang,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I found one I started and kinda liked, "Road Trip" but I disliked that you couldn't actually make any choices that changed whether or not you did stuff for the guys.

Thanks for any help. If there aren't games like this out there, maybe I'll have to learn how to develop the game I want haha

JadeKitten

Donor
Apr 27, 2017
Good Girl Gone Bad
The Wind's Disciple
The Coceter Chronicles
Pale Pure
Eleanor Asking For More (LOP)

These are my fav ones. Check out Claire's Quest as well. Hope you will like them :)

Reactions: pldmdfan325

Chel

Jun 1, 2017
Also, since you mentioned it, may i ask, is Incest Adventure with a female protagonist?