Seeking Looking for female protagonist games

maisbordeldemerde

La rabia del pueblo
Donor
Dec 19, 2016
Also is featuring both incest and female MC. It's on early development stage but it's still got a decent amount of content. Similary, is quite promising too, but a bit short as of now

So far my fav games with a female MC are Girl Life and Good Girl Gone Bad, you should check them both out

Reactions: pldmdfan325
D

Deleted member 50069

Whaaaat!? Nobody even mentioned our Selena!? Geez...life is brutal.

SbogoSbogo

Jan 12, 2018
Hi guys. I'm searching for games with female leading character, like Goodgirlgonebad or Katie corruption. Can you help me, please ? Thanks.

Octovarga

Oct 16, 2017
Anything by Fullflap aside from ShinSeiDen for example. There is also Naked quest and naked plus, about a girl running around naked. Those are action games though, not VN's.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Hi guys. I'm searching for games with female leading character, like Goodgirlgonebad or Katie corruption. Can you help me, please ? Thanks.
use the Search + Tag option.
Just to add to what Katgza said, search for the tag "female protagonist". Add other tags to narrow your search (separate the tags with a comma in the search bar).

Ignazzio

Engaged Member
Donor
May 8, 2017
Most succesful game we have with such protag is Good Girl Gone Bad. It's really decent and fits your description. Except for this one most female protag games are corruption based so you should just look at female protagonist tag and pick something

Ataios

Sep 11, 2017
Milf's Tale: Great Artwork, a lot of choices. The MC can be lesbian or straight as can her daughter. I have only played the lesbian routes and they are really hot.
Inevitable Relations: Also quite hot lesbian game with a milf protagonist. Contains incest (but only if you want to). The protagonist is quite different from the one in Milf's Tale, as she is more of strong, independent woman, while the protagonist in Milf's Tale seems slightly insecure in comparison.
After Invasion: Dystopian setting, where the protagonist who can be male or female (only played the female version) returns from war and starts relationships with her family and neighors. Very powerful and dominant protagonist, a lot of choices left to the player, wether to have sex with everybody or nobody. I played the scenes with all the ladies and avoided all the male characters, worked really fine for me.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
You might like my game because you play as a female (if you want) and there is tons of lesbian content. But there are a ton of Fetishes so I'm not sure if you'd like that. Here's more info:

Academy of Fetishes is a text-based game you can play in the browser. You are the principal of Saint Mary's, a financially ruined all-female college. Fortunately, an anonymous benefactor offers to keep the school afloat so long as the students and teachers perform lewd acts.

When you start, the students and teachers are reluctant. But the longer you play, the more they break out of their shell and show you how twisted and perverted they really are.

If a kink exists, I want a scene of it in the game. But, I respect the fact that not everyone is into everything. That's why the game will progress down the path you want to take. Don't like Futanari? That's fine! There will be a tech tree of sorts and you can choose to avoid that path and still beat the game.

I'm just getting started so any and all feedback is appreciated. Let me know of your favorite fetish/fantasy and I'll see if I can put it in the game for you!

Here's my patreon: If you want to see the full list of fetishes, it'll be on that page.

You can play the latest version in your browser here:

Reactions: Papa Ernie

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Good Girl Gone Bad is without a doubt my favourite female protagonist game.

That said, it's not my favourite game, I'm complicated like this, which is I Love Daddy. There's plenty of lesbian content in this as well as the fact that you're playing as the daughter. This game is really interesting, I played it 10 times to see every ending and I'd love to write a sequel if the Dev is interested.

Beyond these two I don't know that anything out there really works for me. I'm putting these in, but I'd love to hear about more of anyone has them.

Edit: technically, I'd add intimate Relations to the list. You kinda play as 3 characters, but two of them are women and they're pretty well written. It's one of the few games with proactive female protagonists.

AlexiaFr

Aug 2, 2017
Milf's tale => i'm waiting for upload :p
Good girl gone bad => don't like graphique very much :S
I go looking for the other game ;)
Inevitable relation looks good and sexy :)
Ty boys