DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Milf's tale => i'm waiting for upload :p
Good girl gone bad => don't like graphique very much :S
I go looking for the other game ;)
Inevitable relation looks good and sexy :)
Ty boys
I waited over GGGB because I was worried I might not like it that much over art. But it was worth the play, and the art is pretty good. I'd have been happy to have art like that in my game, but a 3D modeller approached me first

kingscard

Mar 31, 2017
Hey, you have and who are quite popular.

If you don't mind RPGM games, with fantasy, check these games also : , , (my favorite).

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Hey, you have and who are quite popular.

If you don't mind RPGM games, with fantasy, check these games also : , , (my favorite).
I see Anna Exciting Affection is RPGM too, would you say its more in line with incstor or My Girlfriends Amnesia as far as how strictly it uses its rpgm format?

dunhill

May 3, 2017
Hello Everybody !
I'm a Girl and I search a game with a female protagonist.
But not like game with a girl abused by all the men in town ....
Maybe with lesbian scene :)

Ty so much x00x00
there is quite a few, but as most ppl already said you may want to try:

1. Good Girl Gone Bad
2. Anna Exciting Affection
3. Vis Major
4. The Coceter Chronicles
5. A Wife and Mother
6. Zoe's Temptations (this one you may enjoy the most)
7. Milf's Tale
8. Saving Chloe

there is like 3 or 4 more really good ones that i can't remember right now...

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
there is quite a few, but as most ppl already said you may want to try:

1. Good Girl Gone Bad
2. Anna Exciting Affection
3. Vis Major
4. The Coceter Chronicles
5. A Wife and Mother
6. Zoe's Temptations (this one you may enjoy the most)
7. Milf's Tale
8. Saving Chloe

there is like 3 or 4 more really good ones that i can't remember right now...
GOD DAMN IT, why to all the female protagonist games have to be RPGM :cryingface:

Any chance any of these are VN that were made using this format and therefore aren't horrid grind festivals?

kingscard

Mar 31, 2017
RPGM is a problem ? I thought so at first. Then, Renpy's games seemed like rushed.

But old RPG engine without mouse support are a pein in the ass.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
RPGM is a problem ? I thought so at first. Then, Renpy's games seemed like rushed.

But old RPG engine without mouse support are a pein in the ass.
The RPG part of most RPGM games takes me out of the story. It usually feels like grind. I also feel like the characters in most RPGM are very 1 dimensional, no depth. Even games like My Girlfriends Amnesia and Gates which I think are really good in their own way, I can't really play from beginning to end because the format is so tedious.

As for Ren'Py, I'm biased because I'm using it to develop my own project, but I think it is really a great engine if you're writing a good story. My Sweet Neighbors, Intimate Relations, Parental Love, Good Girl Gone Bad, I Love Daddy, Dual Family, Wicked Choices(This has a female protag as well as a male protag btw), and Depraved Awakening are all made on Ren'Py and I think they are masterpieces of telling a story in their respective genre.

I think both engines have lazy developers, but I also feel like the good developers on RPGM should be using Ren'Py

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
No one has mentioned yet?
She lets herself get sexually assaulted on a semiregular basis. While she isn't the worst example of a naive girl dropped into rapeville I don't get the impression that a woman would actually enjoy the game. Definitely better than most fem protag games though.

@Chel have you played it? I'd trust your judgement on that

Tp

Aug 23, 2016
I decided to put together a big list of stuff I have played and remember having a good time with. Many games are complete but others are in development. Some in fairly early stages. Different kinks. Etc.

There are several instances of the same game being mentioned. I have been unsure how I wanted to post all of them together.

Games with Female Protagonists

Already fairly open to sex MCs:

After Invasion - Post apocalyptic. (Still developing.)

Angelica Origin by Kelo Games - Contemporary with some Urban Fantasy elements
Caliross - Fantasy
Claire's Quest - Fantasy with lots of open world elements

Coceter Chronicles - Fantasy and Urban Fantasy
Celeste Blake: The Evindium Affair - Corruption and adventure. Sci-fi

Fall:Out by Dvoika Games - Post apocalyptic.
Fountain of Mana - I've played it but I forget. Fantasy is the genre though.

Grace & Gallium. Fantasy. MC is a wind mage who is hired to deal with a small villages' troubles with goblins. She gets a partner by the name of Gallium. It is a newer RPG that is being updated fairly often.

Kingdom of Deception - Fantasy adventures. Betrayal. VN

Lily of the Valley - Corruption Comtemporary
Lylas Curse - Fantasy. VN

Misadventures of Agent Romanov by Agents of Heels. Comic book-style adventure. VN
Noxian Nights - Fantasy and corruption

Pale Pure and Diminishing Perfect by AreTired. (Young dirty girls here.)

Rainy Skies by Indivi - Sci-fi/CyberPunk. Adventure and Corruption.

Roundscape Adorevla by Arvus Games Fantasy Adventure. Male or Female MC.

Rinet's Quest - Fantasy adventures with some sex. Two MCs. (Brother/Sister, no incest)

Sanguine Rose by DuskyHallows - Fantasy. Male protagonist but well written. Interesting characters including strong females. VN

Sex Zombie - Not enough sex except from said zombies.

Most games by Shark from Shark's Lagoon. Too many to post but they are a bit different in how they play from most games.

Starship Inanna by Mad Docs - Sci-fi. Adventure. Male or Female MC. VN

The Humbling Experience - Corruption Contemporary

Wands and Witches by Great Chicken Studio - Parody of Harry Potter. Male or Female MC. VN

Vis Major - Corruption Contemporary with some Sci-fi twists.

You can move the MC towards being naughty, a little standard though:

Anna Exciting Affection - Corruption. Enjoyable game.

Caliross. Fantasy, adventure, puzzles. Could use more pictures but is improving as time goes by. The MC starts somewhat innocent but is it easy for her to chose to get sexy.

Catherine's Adventure - Fantasy adventure. Corruption. A little bit of a slow build but there are options.
Chronicles of Leridia - Fantasy adventure. Stay pure or go very slutty paths.

Chloe18 - Only played an early version. Lots of content added since then.
Fight Club by Magma. CyberPunk

Good Girl Gone Bad - Contemporary VN.
Girl Life - Urban Fantasy and Life simulator. There can be gender bending depending on magic start or not.

Officer Chloe - She has a past, can she run from it and make it or does she fall and fail? Corruption.

Succulence - Urban Fantasy and Fantasy. Corruption elements.

Valiant Warrior Astrid - Fantasy adventure with Corruption.
Zoe's Temptations - Urban Fantasy. Corruption.

Early in development games that may be worth keeping an eye on:

A Wife And Mother - Contemporary. (Married, slow pace, different kind of game.) VN
Dilmur - CyberPunk
F.U.C.K. - Sci-fi Corruption

Splintered Path - Weird mix of Magic/Sci-Fi. Minor gender bending.

The Proteus Effect - Male turned into a female in a computer game simulation. Humor. Not much sex at the moment.

Games with heavier focus on Corruption, not all, as there are tons of them.

California Bound by Suo Mynona. Contemporary. Corruption. VN
Corrupting Jennifer - Heavy Corruption themes.
Elena's Life - Heavy Corruption themes.
Katie's Corruption by 3diddly - Heavy Corruption themes. VN

This is a bit of a repost from a thread primarily about female MCs being dominated by lesbians.
(There are some crossovers from above. Just more specific information here.)

Caliross.
It is a game with an open world approach. RPG oriented. It follows a young shape shifter female and magic user, and budding historian, on her adventures learning about being a shape shifter. There are several characters and segments of the game that deal with BDSM and or mind control with dominant females. Some of these parts of this game are not complete as the game is large with tons of different kinds of content. It is in development and new public versions come out each month. (I have not played two of the major parts of being a submissive that deal with female NPC doms.)

Sensual Samantha takes you on a journey with a young, sheltered, woman who is looking for her sister in a new city. There she faces a fair amount of femdom situations. Blackmail. Humiliation. Etc. The creator is taking a break from developing at the moment but should be back at it late next month. I just decided to try this game last week as I was waiting on some other games. Decent so far. Not a ton of content but it is probably going to go in directions you will like.

Shark's Games from Shark's Lagoon. He has a number of games that deal with these subjects to differing degrees but Desire and Submission Series 1-3 probably has the closest content wise to what you want. Not a complete fit but the MC has a girl-friend who is dominant to her and gets her into mischief frequently; the MC's new husband, butler, and others also get into the action. There is some BDSM but as often as not, or more, it is M/F rather then F/F.

Girl Life. That game is a life simulator that is in development. Tons of content but also semi-broken too as it is translated and added to from Russian builders too. There are several parts to it that have a focus on being a female submissive to a dominatrix.

Fight Club. (by Magma) Set in a cyberpunk future scape. You are a female fighter who faces a woman with incredible powers in one of your MMA-Style matches. Your life changes dramatically afterward ... do you have what it takes to take back control of your life?

Zoe's Temptations sort of had some F/F too but that is still not what you are looking for and has more M/F then F/F if I recall correctly.

You might keep an eye on Coceter's Chronicles. There is a fair amount of lesbian action going on there. The MC can be dominant or submissive but the creator tends to like a dominant MC more so then a submissive one from what I recall.

The Humbling Experience is another one to keep an eye on. It is a bit open world and it does not focus on your kinks specifically but there are some dominant females who act in controlling fashion towards the MC. There will probably be more content along these lines as it develops but it will not ever be the focus of the game.

Logan Scodini's games. Usually involves choosing your gender and choosing the gender of the npcs you interact with, often times BDSM and slavery are themes. The problem with them is that they are pretty much text adventures. He is looking into using more visuals for his next project(s).

Never Winter Nights - Bioware
Fan made Modules for NWN in spoilers

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

AlexiaFr

Aug 2, 2017
Hello Everybody !
Ty so much :) I think I've a big list to test games :p
Big Kissssssssssss <3

lordukk

May 21, 2017
Not that big of an expert , but i try to get by.:coldsweat:

You can change the tag in this link
Code:
https://f95zone.com/tags/female-protagonist/
with what you looking for and it will show if it exist, also the game threads have tags above which you can click.

View attachment 19455
what game is that in screenshot ?

lordukk

May 21, 2017
btw you should check out this thread, it has many more suggestions

Lykanz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2017
What? No one mentioned ???

I'm disappointed in you guys...

Reactions: headhunter73

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
help me,
I just download game who MC female protagonist get raped in back from somewhere.

What the title?
i mean I just download many games and forget about the title what I ask..