Seeking Looking for Futanari / Incest Games

May 30, 2017
Hmm, I never did.... thanks for the heads up. Not sure if I'll play it through again, I enjoyed my first play, but it was kinda basic.

And I was actually intending to ask that in that post, but forgot I'd quoted it. Hmm.
It was hard to find it, you need to make every move correctly to find it.. you need to be a hardcore evil girl in the game to get it, i failed with my first save so i could'nt get it.. to many good girl oints... So i hade to start a new game.. took me forever to find it.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
It was hard to find it, you need to make every move correctly to find it.. you need to be a hardcore evil girl in the game to get it, i failed with my first save so i could'nt get it.. to many good girl oints... So i hade to start a new game.. took me forever to find it.
I remembered where it was. And I found it wasn't too hard to play the middle of the field and still find all the juicy little nuggets. But yeah.

Bawdy Ink Slinger

Monster Girl Farmer
Game Developer
Jun 1, 2017
You might like my game it has a lot of both and the MC can be futa if you want.

Academy of Fetishes is a text-based game you can play in the browser. You are the principal of Saint Mary's, a financially ruined all-female college. Fortunately, an anonymous benefactor offers to keep the school afloat so long as the students and teachers perform lewd acts.

When you start, the students and teachers are reluctant. But the longer you play, the more they break out of their shell and show you how twisted and perverted they really are.

If a kink exists, I want a scene of it in the game. But, I respect the fact that not everyone is into everything. That's why the game will progress down the path you want to take. Don't like Futanari? That's fine! There will be a tech tree of sorts and you can choose to avoid that path and still beat the game.

I'm just getting started so any and all feedback is appreciated. Let me know of your favorite fetish/fantasy and I'll see if I can put it in the game for you!

Here's my patreon: If you want to see the full list of fetishes, it'll be on that page.

You can play the latest version in your browser here:

Kilo657

Mar 11, 2018
probably not relevent but could anyone tell me futanari/ shemale games for android ?

Blackknight

Mar 24, 2017
hey does anyone happen to know this futa game. I cant really remember much about it so I apologize.
its about a futa girl who gets sent to a hidden school by her mother that is run my her aunt (think there is magic not sure though) and she has sex with a few girls in the school and I think there might be a gloryhole scene in the bathroom. she also has sex with her mother when the mother arrives at the school.
I also think it has something it do with a medallion the futa girl has. I also think it was dropped by the creator and I believe the creator was on this site too if I remember correctly. again I apologize that's all I can remember about it

215303j

In After Invasion and Gates Motel the MC has a shemale sibling.
Both are great but don't have that much content. Yet, in the case of Gates Motel. After Invasion was just too ambitious and got abandoned.

xav1337

Feb 22, 2018
hey does anyone happen to know this futa game. I cant really remember much about it so I apologize.
its about a futa girl who gets sent to a hidden school by her mother that is run my her aunt (think there is magic not sure though) and she has sex with a few girls in the school and I think there might be a gloryhole scene in the bathroom. she also has sex with her mother when the mother arrives at the school.
I also think it has something it do with a medallion the futa girl has. I also think it was dropped by the creator and I believe the creator was on this site too if I remember correctly. again I apologize that's all I can remember about it
https://f95zone.to/threads/holy-slaves-v1-1-alishia.4453/

ATHGames

Game Developer
Jan 20, 2022
Bloom War 0.8 Early Access is now available!

Reactions: uniquediznuts