Seeking Looking for games heavily based on straight anal sex

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
Search isn't my friend here, since there are fifty pages worth of threads tagged anal, plus it's not what I'm looking for: as title says I would like to hear not about games which portrays some anal sex scenes but about games built around anal sex, if there any.
If there's something where (almost) every intercourse is (or has the chance to be through choices/previous interactions) based on straight anal sex then that's exactly what I'm talking about.

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
Tried it. There's indeed a lot of anal, which is just fine to me; it looks kind of rushed and didn't convinced me in the end.
I'm gonna check the reboot, hoping it has received more attention from its developer.

Last edited:

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
In my game is many scenes including animated anal sex.
Example anal animation from my game:

There are of course more of it.
I've tried your game and it looks interesting even if it is in its early development stages!
I have a couple of suggestions, gonna post something more detailed in Betrayed thread.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joraell

africalambada

Dec 14, 2018
Also interested in this topic.

There is some Anal in Milfy city.
Also, i remember in Summertime saga.
you might try good girl gone bad, if you chose the path of making her discovery anal, you have that possibility with all your partner.
Being a DIK has it.

if anything else to share, be free :)

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018

not exactly anal based and does have a bit of grinding but you can choose how and which hole to fuck, so you could just focus on the anal ;)

also try out(you can choose the position, so...):

edit: (every woman you fuck, and there are a LOT, you have the option of anal, so this might be more to your liking; also excellent animations)

Reactions: MonteChristo

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
RTP the Mei scene in Series One Remastered...

Surprised to see BaDiK has it in as Doc's been against doing anal since start of AL...

Reactions: Dexco

africalambada

Dec 14, 2018
just tried depraved awakening!

You have to work a lot for having anal with a girl, but you got with all of them...

Anonguy have fun in that! It's a very well made game!

Reactions: Fuckvenger77

AnonGuy

Modder
May 30, 2018
There is some Anal in Milfy city.
Being a DIK has it.
I know these titles pretty well: DoD has been my very first visual novel and I agree it has a decent amount of anal; on the countrary MC and BaDIK doesn't fit the description of "heavily based on straight anal sex": they are both quality products (MC had an unfortune development story lately while BaDIK, well, is probably my favourite VN atm) but they are not what I'm looking for in this thread.

I've only heard good things about Depreved Awakening (being a completed game it's also a plus) and it's on the very top of my list of games to try; Summertime Saga is the most grossing adult game on patreon so I expect it to be good regardless of anal.

Good Girl Gone Bad, The Twist, Adventures of Willy D and Retrieving the Past are all new titles to me: I'll check them for sure and then post my feedback here as previously done :)

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
I'm look for it as well. Right now Cat Girl Alliance is the only one I know it is focussed on anal, but 3d custom maid 2 has an anal option for every scene

Unknown Developer

Game Developer
Nov 4, 2017
Search isn't my friend here, since there are fifty pages worth of threads tagged anal, plus it's not what I'm looking for: as title says I would like to hear not about games which portrays some anal sex scenes but about games built around anal sex, if there any.
If there's something where (almost) every intercourse is (or has the chance to be through choices/previous interactions) based on straight anal sex then that's exactly what I'm talking about.
If you don't mind japanese only games, I'm trying right now some games that are focussed on anal. I am trying using Visual Novel Reader to translate it, and I'm actually impressed of how well it is doing for a machine translation. Right now I'm testing Anal Vampire and I know some japanese so I can say that the translations are mostly right really, which really impressed me.

• Anal Teacher – Kando Ryou Koumon!?
  • Kyuuketsuki ~Anal Hime Koukan Choukyou Roku~
  • Recto Student Council – Back Up Dat Ass
  • Imouto Anal ~Koi Suru H na Pink no Tsubomi
  • Tsuma ni Naisho no JK Anal Choukyou ~Imouto ni Anal no Yousa o Oshieru Gikei~
  • Kuro Gyaru, Anal Kakuchou Keikaku ~Sadistic na Kono Ore ga, Futsuu no Sex o Suru wa Omouna yo?~
  • Oshirikko Venus
  • Manamusume no Oshiri wa Papa Senyou ~Tsuma no Mae de, Konna Koto wo Suru Nante…~
  • Oyako Koukan ~Watashi no Oshiri ni Shimisuite Iku Osu no Nioi~
  • Shokujuu ~Imouto no Oshiri~ Miu Hen

All of those have "Anal" Or "Oshiri" (Butt in japanese) in the title and the screenshots looks to be heavy anal.
Here is the site I found the Visual Novel Reader as well as a tutorial of how to make it work.

I didn't test all of them, only Anal Vampire, but until now the translation is quite good, I'm not sure if it will work for every game yet. Of course, you will have to look online to find them, or ask me to upload anyone you really wasn't able to find.

Hope this helps everyone who have the anal fetish.

Last edited:

africalambada

Dec 14, 2018
lost the topic but still up to know more!
City of Broken dreamers, as Depreved Awakening has quite a lot.

still can't find anything "focus" i guess project sage is the one closer.