• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Seeking Looking for games like Monster Black Market

adamwest69

Nov 12, 2018
Does anyone know of any games like monster black market? My kinks are management, pregnancy, and bestiality/monsters... doesn't have to have all three. I really enjoy Slave Maker type games, but I can also get into the management style available in Monster Black Market as well.

malice12

Dec 17, 2021
"Survival Game" is really good, i don't think it's the actual title tho. Really good gameplay and h-content even at it's incomplete state.

tho i don't think it's something the op is searching, pregnancy and "slavery" is there but not much bestia. And it's "survival" not brothel management.

and it's definitely not going to be posted here hahahaha

Reactions: Tenta01

Torikomerguez

Mar 26, 2021
Does anyone know of any games like monster black market? My kinks are management, pregnancy, and bestiality/monsters... doesn't have to have all three. I really enjoy Slave Maker type games, but I can also get into the management style available in Monster Black Market as well.
Black market by 'E-made+' is similar