EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover.jpg

Overview:
The goblins were nearly wiped out after the war with humans.
As one of the only surviving goblins, Luga must capture and breed as many human females as possible to ensure the survival of the goblin race...​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-22
Release Date: 2022-07-22
Developer: ColdCat -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Archer_Defense_Wounded.jpg Archer_Rape2.jpg Bandit_INTRO_2.jpg Bandit_RAPE_19.jpg Bandit_STANDING_1.jpg Goblin_Dungeon_Intro2.jpg Slave_Intro2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
Goblin games are great, can never get enough of them. Massive tits are, however, a 'massive' turn off for me personally. Why cant we get games with normal tits, these days lol? Virtually ever game has Big Tits Big Ass tag atm. I would even give it a go with 'merely' big tits, though, I don't like them, but humongous melons like we have here means I shall have to give this particular goblin game a miss, sadly.
Perhaps, more games in future may have breast size options, a character build menu, that way the game will appeal to a far wider audience methinks?

zaxex

Jul 27, 2017
Oh boy a new gob game. Looks pretty good. My only wish is that it's not propped after 2 updates.

4.00 star(s) 11 Votes