Seeking Looking for games that focus on SPH/NTR

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
The dearth of good SPH games led me to create an SPH patch for Summertime Saga. There's no NTR, but plenty of SPH and premature ejaculation content, with a bit of CEI and sissification for good measure. Predictably, the idea hasn't gotten any positive responses yet.

All of the code changes are done, but I'm bogged down on the last few hundred image changes. I'll update this post with a link to the mod thread when it's published. I'm just hoping that someone cares that I've made it.

Last edited:

archdude

Dec 19, 2017
Holy shit, dudes got all out on you in that tread D: Kink shaming at its best. Anyway i didn't play original Summertime Saga, tags look a bit vanilla for me, but if you'll actually manage to complete a patch, i'll try it out!

Reactions: pajel2323

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
Unpopular opinion kink shaming is 100% okay and free speech, Im into femdom,ntr,sph etc if someone want to make fun of me for it or kink shame me for it IDC. Is it a dick move,sure.
But kink shaming is hard to define imo, like,is saying "ew you get of on into scat play and eating poop? that's disgusting I cant see why anyone would be into that" kink shaming? I think its a slipery slope .

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
The dearth of good SPH games led me to create an SPH patch for Summertime Saga. There's no NTR, but plenty of SPH and premature ejaculation content, with a bit of CEI and sissification for good measure. Predictably, the idea hasn't gotten any positive responses yet.

All of the code changes are done, but I'm bogged down on the last few hundred image changes. I'll update this post with a link to the mod thread when it's published. I'm just hoping that someone cares that I've made it.
waiting for mod

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
waiting for mod
Thanks for saying that.

When I started this project, I had thought that it would be a dialog patch only and I would need the community's help to make the graphic changes. Then I applied my college Photoshop training to GIMP and figured that I could do all of the overlays myself, but I would need help with the non-overlaid images where a hole is left in the image after I alter the penis. In the past few days, I've remembered my training with color levels. Through smudging, blurring to soften lines and decreasing the contrast of neighboring pixels to thicken them, I can do things like redraw fingers to hold a smaller dick during handjobs and draw whatever I need to fill in holes in the image, and it looks as good as the rest of the image. I'm finally convinced that I can make the mod look as good as the game, so I'm going to have to make everyone wait until I'm done.

Now that I've learned the techniques that I need, the work is going faster. I'm sorry to make the announcement and then make everyone wait, but I needed the motivation to keep going. Here are a few screenshots I took when I was using the Cookie Jar to work on scenes. They've been improved now that I'm doing a playthrough and adding the non-Cookie Jar content and using the things I've learned to fix my previous work, but I can't be bothered to take new screenshots right now. The real thing will be out soon enough.

before_after2.png before_after3.png before_after4.png

No dialog changes. Tell me it doesn't seem like this was the developer's original intent!

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
But kink shaming is hard to define imo, like,is saying "ew you get of on into scat play and eating poop? that's disgusting I cant see why anyone would be into that" kink shaming? I think its a slipery slope .
I don't think kink shaming is a slippery slope. Expressing disgust or bewilderment at a fetish you find disgusting or don't understand isn't actually kink shaming in my opinion. Kink shaming to me is insulting or belittling a person for their fetishes. It's one thing to say "scat is disgusting," going "you must be mentally ill to be into scat" is something else.

sidsan

Jun 17, 2021
Thanks for saying that.

When I started this project, I had thought that it would be a dialog patch only and I would need the community's help to make the graphic changes. Then I applied my college Photoshop training to GIMP and figured that I could do all of the overlays myself, but I would need help with the non-overlaid images where a hole is left in the image after I alter the penis. In the past few days, I've remembered my training with color levels. Through smudging, blurring to soften lines and decreasing the contrast of neighboring pixels to thicken them, I can do things like redraw fingers to hold a smaller dick during handjobs and draw whatever I need to fill in holes in the image, and it looks as good as the rest of the image. I'm finally convinced that I can make the mod look as good as the game, so I'm going to have to make everyone wait until I'm done.

Now that I've learned the techniques that I need, the work is going faster. I'm sorry to make the announcement and then make everyone wait, but I needed the motivation to keep going. Here are a few screenshots I took when I was using the Cookie Jar to work on scenes. They've been improved now that I'm doing a playthrough and adding the non-Cookie Jar content and using the things I've learned to fix my previous work, but I can't be bothered to take new screenshots right now. The real thing will be out soon enough.

View attachment 1549759 View attachment 1549760 View attachment 1549761

No dialog changes. Tell me it doesn't seem like this was the developer's original intent!
they look perfectly fine

eUTCnFFGYbNT

Jun 3, 2019
I don't think kink shaming is a slippery slope. Expressing disgust or bewilderment at a fetish you find disgusting or don't understand isn't actually kink shaming in my opinion. Kink shaming to me is insulting or belittling a person for their fetishes. It's one thing to say "scat is disgusting," going "you must be mentally ill to be into scat" is something else.
I mean i see what you mean but I still cant see how thats any diffrent that saying " your mentally ill for "insert thing I dont like but you do"
Being into a kink does not make you immune to being criticised or even shamed, there will always be people who see specific kinks as just plain wrong and cant see why anyone would be into it. And in my opnion thats okay just ignore/block/mute them and move on.

fitgirlbestgirl

Jul 27, 2017
Being into a kink does not make you immune to being criticised or even shamed, there will always be people who see specific kinks as just plain wrong and cant see why anyone would be into it. And in my opnion thats okay just ignore/block/mute them and move on.
I guess it depends on what you mean by "that's okay." I'm anti-censorship, so I wouldn't argue for people who do it to be banned or silenced or whatever. I just think that kink shaming is asshole behavior that's usually correlated with a low IQ, egocentrism, or a lack of empathy, so I'm usually not interested in conversing with people who engage in it.

lariso

Jul 1, 2019
Thanks for saying that.

View attachment 1549759 View attachment 1549760 View attachment 1549761

And just like that im extremely interesting on the outcome of this. It looks pretty good! Hope you continue to work on it.

Reactions: ImTransAndTiny

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
Hi folks.

I want to thank everyone who has contacted me, publicly or privately, to offer encouragement. Here's a progress update and some new screenshots.

There are 18,474 images in this game, and my initial survey found that up to 4,000 might need to be modified.

Yesterday I did Cassie's route, which just involves Anon being rescued from the pool and getting a boner during CPR, sitting in the medic room with a towel on his boner, and then using the gloryhole to get rid of it. That was 47 images. And it's not like just scribbling pubic hair onto an image. When I shrink Anon's penis, I need to fill in the hole that's left behind by either copying a similar image where he doesn't have an erection (if one exists) or drawing in the missing portion of the image -- which I had to do for the CPR scene because there were no suitable images of Cassie in those positions where her lower body wasn't obscured by Anon's erection. It also required code changes to get Cassie sitting closer to the gloryhole to service a penis that barely peeks through it, etc., along with the corresponding dialog changes, which I keep modifying as I come up with new good ideas.

Good ideas are the enemy! I woke up a few days ago with an idea that, if Anon goes too long without having an orgasm, he has a wet dream in which he goes to class naked and finds himself standing at the front of the class while the girls mercilessly tease him about his size until it gives him an erection, leading to further humiliation. For replay value (and because they were both hot), I also created two different endings that happen at random with equal frequency. It took me all day to write the code and create the graphics for it. To test the scene, I just made it happen every night. To make it work the way that it's supposed to, I need to add a global "days since last orgasm" variable that's initially set to 0, increment it every time he wakes up, and add an action to EVERY scene in which Anon has an orgasm to reset it to 0. That will probably require code changes to between 100 and 200 files. Hunting and testing will probably cost me another full day to implement it, so I had planned to shelve the idea until the work on the existing content is done... and I still can't estimate how long that will take. There aren't that many scenes left, but some are much more work than others.

I've been asked if I'm going to create a Patreon account for the project. I didn't know that mods had Patreon accounts, and I don't know if it's legal or ethical to ask for money for modifying someone else's copyrighted content. Then the idea of charitable donations came to me while I was sleeping last night. I really wanted to release the mod in a finished state, but I'll follow the supporter model to do some good.

Send me a screenshot of a $20 donation to GLAAD or the National Center for Transgender Equality and I'll publish a beta version of the mod and update it as I progress. If a cumulative total of $100 worth of donations are made, I'll implement the SPH wet dream immediately. (If you're not American, contact me about a donation to a registered LQBT charity in your country.) If you're into SPH, I promise this is the hottest scene on this site. For everyone else, it's just hilarious. Either way, you want to see this.

Smith_inspect.png Okita_inspect.png Eve's lament.png

jrick42069

Aug 8, 2021
Hi folks.

I want to thank everyone who has contacted me, publicly or privately, to offer encouragement. Here's a progress update and some new screenshots.

There are 18,474 images in this game, and my initial survey found that up to 4,000 might need to be modified.

Yesterday I did Cassie's route, which just involves Anon being rescued from the pool and getting a boner during CPR, sitting in the medic room with a towel on his boner, and then using the gloryhole to get rid of it. That was 47 images. And it's not like just scribbling pubic hair onto an image. When I shrink Anon's penis, I need to fill in the hole that's left behind by either copying a similar image where he doesn't have an erection (if one exists) or drawing in the missing portion of the image -- which I had to do for the CPR scene because there were no suitable images of Cassie in those positions where her lower body wasn't obscured by Anon's erection. It also required code changes to get Cassie sitting closer to the gloryhole to service a penis that barely peeks through it, etc., along with the corresponding dialog changes, which I keep modifying as I come up with new good ideas.

Good ideas are the enemy! I woke up a few days ago with an idea that, if Anon goes too long without having an orgasm, he has a wet dream in which he goes to class naked and finds himself standing at the front of the class while the girls mercilessly tease him about his size until it gives him an erection, leading to further humiliation. For replay value (and because they were both hot), I also created two different endings that happen at random with equal frequency. It took me all day to write the code and create the graphics for it. To test the scene, I just made it happen every night. To make it work the way that it's supposed to, I need to add a global "days since last orgasm" variable that's initially set to 0, increment it every time he wakes up, and add an action to EVERY scene in which Anon has an orgasm to reset it to 0. That will probably require code changes to between 100 and 200 files. Hunting and testing will probably cost me another full day to implement it, so I had planned to shelve the idea until the work on the existing content is done... and I still can't estimate how long that will take. There aren't that many scenes left, but some are much more work than others.

I've been asked if I'm going to create a Patreon account for the project. I didn't know that mods had Patreon accounts, and I don't know if it's legal or ethical to ask for money for modifying someone else's copyrighted content. Then the idea of charitable donations came to me while I was sleeping last night. I really wanted to release the mod in a finished state, but I'll follow the supporter model to do some good.

Send me a screenshot of a $20 donation to GLAAD or the National Center for Transgender Equality and I'll publish a beta version of the mod and update it as I progress. If a cumulative total of $100 worth of donations are made, I'll implement the SPH wet dream immediately. (If you're not American, contact me about a donation to a registered LQBT charity in your country.) If you're into SPH, I promise this is the hottest scene on this site. For everyone else, it's just hilarious. Either way, you want to see this.

View attachment 1573590 View attachment 1573591 View attachment 1573585
Hey I was wondering if the donation quota was met?

ImTransAndTiny

May 1, 2020
There has been a $20 donation to GLAAD! Looks like I need to publish a beta!

I'll aim to release the beta within 24 hours. I've just spent four days going through every arm position and facial expression for the wet dream sequence to get it perfect, and it is way hotter for the effort. Also, I created an alternate version that you can choose when you have the dream a second time. Donate any amount you want to a suitable charity and let me know about it, and the wet dream will be added as soon as we hit $100 total.

Thanks for the support, everyone!

Edit: Total donations is now $45. :)

Last edited: