Seeking Looking for games wher the female MC is already a slut at the start

Draka232

Jan 21, 2018
Like the title says I'm looking for games where the female MC is already slutty from the start. I'm getting rather tired of corruption games where the virgin MC gets turned into a turbo slut over the game and I want something different.

So instead of the MC saying stuff like this at the start of the game "You want me to suck your dick for a discount? That's disgusting!" or "that massage oil is laced with aphrodisiacs? No get off of me!" or "No what are you doing! Did you get me drunk so you and you're friends could fuck me!?" she instead says stuff like this "I suck your dick and you give me $5000 off the price? That's a fucking good deal I'll take it!" or "That aphrodisiac laced massage then fuck felt amazing I'll have to come back" or "You boys don't ahve to get me drunk in order to fuck me lets go find someplace right now,"

Though I'd also take games where the MC isn't that slutty but doesn't make a big deal about having sex.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: cooldude33

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017

naurd

Dec 30, 2020
The Office is early in development but I think is what you are looking for. In the opening scene the MC is dressing like a slut with the hopes of getting a promotion, and then lets you go from there.

Uni gives you certain paths where the MC is voluntarily slutty. There is some internal dialogue questioning what she is doing, but the game gives you the option to undergo some pretty depraved just because the MC wants to, with no external pressures, which can't be said about most games in the genre.

Claire's Quest If you use the cheats in the beginning to bump up the depravity stat you can play as a total slut the whole. I know no one ever wants to do this but it works surprisingly well and the story or gameplay are not compromised.

Tamara's Exposure The MC is certainly a huge slut from the start, however the game is devoid of any real plot or character development. I wouldn't recommend but it fits your criteria I guess.

Reactions: Draka232

Janice Davis

Sep 27, 2020
You could try
Lolita Gone Wild - young bimbo starts college, gets in trouble, fucks and sucks her way around town. Lots of places to go, and choices of types of sex (Small Tit Warning)
The Office Wife - husband and wife work in the same office. Various sexual escapades ensue after she is given a strange amulet.
Casual Desires - she's young and rich, her parents are out of town, she decides to start having fun with
her friends and others - seems good so far
Chloe 18 and its sequel Back to Class - she doesn't resist much, she keeps wondering how she gets in these situations -
- lots of situations -
Insexsity - if you like that art style - after a while, just slutting it up all the time - getting there was half the fun though
Coceter Chronicles is still the best fantasy-style game - if you can stand a bit of RPGM (to get from place to place), all of the scenes are well rendered from various angles - and the story is good (She's a sex goddess who grew up in a castle who gets sent forward in time to gather crystals or something
Defenestration - set in a weird Dystopian Russia - Kira is a badass chick with a sharp tongue . . . or a total Hypnoslut

Last edited:
Reactions: HunterSeeker