Seeking Looking for games where bad ends include the female protag becoming a generic enemy/zombie

Ricardomista

Apr 18, 2020
Hello,

This may have been asked before, but I've noticed a lack of games where the bad ends have the protag becoming just another lackey or minion (Miss Adventure does it). Zombie Games are ESPECIALLY guilty of this? Why, in a zombie game, can the female protag almost never be infected/zombified/etc?

Bioasshard (I think that's how it's written) has an infection system, but last I checked aside from blurred vision and a swollen belly, it's pretty much nothing.

SO, in general female protag games with transformation bad ends (plus if you can keep playing after in some way) or where said female protag becomes extremely servile/submissive to an opponent (like Tower of Trample or 3072AD), OR said protag just winds up as yet another mook/minion/monster.

Male protag games where your character can get so submissive they join the side of their enemies are also nice.

Ricardomista

Apr 18, 2020
I have played Sinisistar. Cannot wait for the second one. No escape and BMO are nice.

It IS weird how zombifying the MC is not a thing in most zombie games, though.
I'll check the others out as well!

zuperxen

May 9, 2019
There are a multitude of bad ends like the one you describe in Odyssey of Gianna (https://f95zone.to/threads/odyssey-of-gianna-final-vhiel-kalominos.42203/), but be somewhat forewarned that its a game with a pretty heavy focus on transformation if you arent into that. The bad ends also arent typically terribly long, but there are an absolute ton of them (48 in the current version). There is even one where the protags do get zombified if thats what you are specifically looking for, though probably not in the standard sense (its not in the rotting flesh way, but rather in a soulless body way).

Basically it comes down to this, its a HUGE recommend if you are into transformation content. If you are not, its less so, but if you are looking for a few bad endings, its not too long and you should get the content you are looking for (Some enemies to watch out for if all you want is bad ends involving turning into an enemy are Monkeygirls, Ropers, Zombies, Slimes, Drones, Clowns, the final fight of the Orc Arena, Puppeteers, Becoming fully corrupted in the demon area, etc. There are actually a ton of them that feature this).

Ricardomista

Apr 18, 2020
Did not know about this one! Also all female protag games with heavy transformation are a plus! (honestly 9/10 I look for transformation it's just MtF, which should really become its own tag on the site.)

Thanks!

zuperxen

May 9, 2019
Did not know about this one! Also all female protag games with heavy transformation are a plus! (honestly 9/10 I look for transformation it's just MtF, which should really become its own tag on the site.)

Thanks!
You're very welcome. If you want more games in a similar vein to Odyssey of Gianna, you may want to look at some stuff from this other discussion (https://f95zone.to/threads/your-cha...mething-lewd-lesser-and-stays-that-way.69819/). Its where I originally found that game, and it contains alot of good titles. It also seems to line up fairly well with what you are asking for in general with your OP.

ggwells

Apr 3, 2021
There’s a few select enemies in Mystic Knight Maya that tf the protagonist as a game over. Specifically, the mothgirl, the werewolf boss, and the dogman.

There’s also the VN Desideratum: Blood Bonds that features the female protagonist being tf’d into a variety of different creatures if you lose to them as a game over. One chapter in particular features a graveyard with zombification bad end

If you ever find anything with zombification content aside from Osanagocoronokimini games, lemme know too. Been searching for content like you mentioned for AGES, and its few and far between.

Ricardomista

Apr 18, 2020
There’s a few select enemies in Mystic Knight Maya that tf the protagonist as a game over. Specifically, the mothgirl, the werewolf boss, and the dogman.

There’s also the VN Desideratum: Blood Bonds that features the female protagonist being tf’d into a variety of different creatures if you lose to them as a game over. One chapter in particular features a graveyard with zombification bad end

If you ever find anything with zombification content aside from Osanagocoronokimini games, lemme know too. Been searching for content like you mentioned for AGES, and its few and far between.
Desideratum (and its sister superhero game which I've forgotten the name for) is indeed amazing for this. I've played mystic knight maya a long while ago. There wasn't much going on there. Has that changed?

You know, there was a set of flash games (ancient things. Can't find them anymore). Adventures of captain cutie I think. The graphics were awful, but the bad ends were fun. There were even a couple of being unbirthed by some monster girl and coming back out as another generic spawn by her.

Ricardomista

Apr 18, 2020