EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
SCENE_TOMB_ROSE_DEFEATED_5_adobespark.jpg

Overview:
The story follows Kathleen, a down-on-her-luck girl trapped on the same prison ship featured in the comic No escape! Tossed inside one of the VR-pods the story seems over before it has even started... Until she suddenly gets help from a mysterious benefactor! Now Kathleens being forced to dive into all sorts of smutty and rubbery simulations in an effort to escape her predicament! But beware, these simulations are designed to turn even the most willful girls into submissive rubber pets... Can you help Kathleen navigate the dangers of the simulations, or will you make her fall prey to all sorts of kinky bad ends? Either way if you like latex, rubber, heavy bondage, dollifcation, non-con (and con) perils and/or rubbery transformations then this is the game for you!​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-05
Release Date: 2024-03-17
Developer: Scriptor - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.29.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
QUAD-HD VERSION
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -

POTATO VERSION
Win
: - - - -
Linux: - - - -

Extras: Image Archive + Quic Start Save

The_Artist_Known_As_Guts thanks for the links
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

SCENEBUILDING_TOMB_BAR_BUTTGRAB_adobespark.jpg SCENE_TOMB_MAID_WORK_1_10_WRONGWINE_adobespark.jpg SCENE_TOMB_MAID_WORK_1_4_adobespark.jpg SCENE_TOMB_MAID_WORK_1_1_adobespark.jpg SCENE_TOMB_GOLEM_INTRO_3_adobespark.jpg SCENE_TOMB_BANDITS_INTRO_3_adobespark.jpg SCENE_PRISONSHIP_PRISONERSTORAGE_NONCON_16_adobespark.jpg SCENE_PRISONSHIP_PRISONERSTORAGE_NONCON_10_adobespark.jpg SCENE_PRISONSHIP_PRISONERSTORAGE_NONCON_9_adobespark.jpg SCENE_PRISONSHIP_PRISONERSTORAGE_NONCON_1_adobespark.jpg SCENE_PRISONSHIP_EXTERIOR_INTRO_4_adobespark.jpg GAMEOVER_TOMB_GOLLEM_6_adobespark.jpg sunday_update_no_escape__game_edition___16may2021__by_scriptoromniscius24_dejra64-fullview.jpg sunday_update_no_escape__game_edition__06jun2021__by_scriptoromniscius24_del1c5y-fullview.jpg development_update_no_escape__game_edition__by_scriptoromniscius24_deig8p9-fullview.png new_project_annoucement___playtest_in_description__by_scriptoromniscius24_degq7mb-fullview.jpg dev_update_no_escape__game_edition___05may2021__by_scriptoromniscius24_dejb5ht-fullview.jpg development_update_no_escape__game_edition___2_4__by_scriptoromniscius24_dehywpm-fullview.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Mirrors
HD Windows: -
Potato Windows: -
HD Linux: -
Potato Linux: -

Last edited:
Reactions: jhsales

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Looks like a wild ride, count me in, (y) And no TBC (y)(y)
Good luck and much success
Scriptor

8th pic is Bananas :LOL:

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
Is there game over bad ends in this game? Because the overview would suggest there are some.

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
There is a problem with the potato version, when i go into the lost sands map for the first time the intro title doesnae appear ant i get the error message, failed to load: img/pictures/SPLASH_TOMBINTRO_2.png, that's after the screen flashes to show the intro.

Also is there more consensual content with Lady Rose before going to the pyramid, or is that all till after going, or is that all for this current build?

lakano

Dec 8, 2020
are the sub options all bad ends or can you play a submissive route to the end game ? i like olaying willing subs this looks like 37xx ad game by tobkatsu where sub options juat lead to nad ends

Reactions: Shadowndev99

jackapple

Mar 3, 2020
Windows Quad-HD version. During the tutorial fight I get a reoccuring error starting when Mr Blue puts round things on Kathleen's hands.

Loading Error
Failed to laod: img/pictures/BATLLE_NEXUS_MISTERBLUE_SATUSING.png

I have to click Retry before I'm allowed to click anything else during the fight. But the error keeps coming back over and over. When the fight is over I see "Loading...", then the error message comes back. When I click Retry i see "Loading...", then the error message comes back. Repeat. I can't exit the tutorial.

4.70 star(s) 24 Votes