Seeking Looking for games where the MC is alpha and the main focus of the game (driven with purpose)

VRN00B

Jun 16, 2020
I really enjoy games where you are not evil but also not a nice guy especially ones where you can choose how to act in a lot of situations, but even ones where you cant make choices just as long as the MC isn't a simp who gets pussy thrown at him unrealistically lol.

Most games make me cringe, i cant stand ntr and would prefer if there wasnt incest (if theres a separate patch for incest its generally ok tho if the game makes up for it in other areas).

Some games I enjoyed - rainy day, rocking robin, rise of the crime lord, retrieving the past, alexandra, lexi, family matters, live to fight.. even summers gone (tho it usually wouldn't interest me it really hooked me so even ones like that would be welcome.

Last edited:

Konnect

Jun 10, 2020
Red Pill.

Check out The Regional Manager. MC didn't act beta throughout the current content. Game is Underated. Hypergamy even comes into play multiple times. Check it out.

High Rise Climb is really good too. MC is in a LTR, but his woman is in within HIS FRAME. He also Spins more Plates than a clown at Walmart. Also, play the game in an Alpha mindset. Do the work first; make your millions, get swole and "they will come." Play it like an AFC, chasing "scenes" first, and your progress will be slow.

RonaldGrand6969

Aug 30, 2019
I really enjoy games where you are not evil but also not a nice guy especially ones where you can choose how to act in a lot of situations, but even ones where you cant make choices just as long as the MC isn't a simp who gets pussy thrown at him unrealistically lol.

Most games make me cringe, i cant stand ntr and would prefer if there wasnt incest (if theres a separate patch for incest its generally ok tho if the game makes up for it in other areas).

Some games I enjoyed - rainy day, rocking robin, rise of the crime lord, retrieving the past, alexandra, lexi, family matters, live to fight.. even summers gone (tho it usually wouldn't interest me it really hooked me so even ones like that would be welcome.
Well there's your issue, all of those are dogshit save for Summer's Gone.

To answer your question there are still plenty of games to fill your terribly limited quota (due to incest), but most of them are grindy. So I'll just hit you with games where you have a good amount of choices and where they aren't your A typical harem protag (yet).
(WYALF)=What you are probably looking for.
(PR)=Personal recommendation.

Beautifully Written:
1. Superhuman (WYALF) - This game is a power fantasy, no incest, and while the MC can be questionable, it's entirely up to you to make it that way. It's my favorite game on this list for the sole reason of being like Ravager, but instead of a dragon, you're a shape shifting superhuman. And yes the NTR is optional calm your tits.

2. Where It All Began (PR)- This is a grandios title by the same creator as Summer's Gone. As with Summer's Gone, it lacks choice, but it does have choice to like whoever you want to like. This game however is a bit more established, and you feel less like a dying sack of meat and more like an in denial jolly guy with burdened pain, but I digress. Some of the best writing on the site obviously, makes every other game feel like you've wasted your life by comparison. And yes the NTR again, is optional.

3. City Of Broken Dreamers (PR) - I gave up on this game. Too many paths, too long, too many variables for the scenes, etc. But that's why you'd probably love it. The MC stays relatively the same throughout the story, but you can choose whomever you want to be with, and some major minor actions for the narrative. The renders are stunning and the writing is top tier.

4. Desert Stalker (WYALF)- This is a beautifully written and rendered experience. I know you don't like incest but screw you, I'm sure there's a denial patch in there somewhere. The MC is pretty much forced to be in a harmen by nature for his household, but it's up to you on how you play him as to who you want to add to your household harem, if no one at all. You can similarly to Superhuman and Ravager, play an absolute monster, or you can play a kind/respected one. If you choose the incest it makes sense given the culture of the world I won't spoil, but if not I believe the patch makes it so it's your wife's children, ruins the narrative imo. Plenty of options to kill, rape, love, ignore, etc. All while being a badass regardless of your choice and no, characters don't just throw themselves at you, but you are noticably desirable for your status.

5. Leap Of Faith (PR)- A tricky one to be sure. On one hand, it is written VERY well just like Summer's Gone and Where It All Began. On the other hand, it is much darker...think Acting Lessons. You don't get very many choices AT ALL in terms of narrative, but you do get A LOT of choices with your LI. The game has a fun comedy to it, and the renders are better for some rather than others.

Well Written:
1. The Falling (WYALF)- Another power fantasy, sorry if they are repetitive but they all have choice. In this game, you can pick less so how the plot unfolds but more so how the morality of your character is. It's not really done as of right now, but it caught my eye to have some potential. Here you play the equivalent of Lucifer, though you can name yourself whatever you want, but follows that same basis. The only issue you may have is there is incest, and no, I don't believe there will ever be a patch. This isn't Milfy City though it's not (so far) your a typical I love my sister and she loves me bit. In fact your character is stand offish to EVERYONE, so while it may be possible in the future, for the most part it is avoidable and there are other LIs.

2. Ravager (WYALF)- Power fantasy through and through. You want to make choices? Avoid entire plotlines? This game p probably has THE most freedom. My only issue is it's writing, as it leaves more to be desired, and the other is that you play a dragon. It was fun at first, but I then realized that I'm trying to do 2 things at once, play a bad ass DRAGON, or play a horny lizard. What I wish there was is that you could switch between being a human and a dragon, that way I'm not having every scene be some form of beastiality while still maintaining being able to rip those I don't like to shreds. Of course, there are plenty of choices to make your character whatever moral path you want them to be, you could even go the entire game without fucking if you do desired.

Typically Written:
1. S.H.E.L.T.E.R An Apocalyptic Tale (WYALF)- Okay this one may be typically written, but it's gooood and also simple. You got 2 paths, Morally Good or Morally Bad, that simple. The MC has a lot of repeat choices but the scenes are SUPER satisfying for the artwork and the scenario is great, arguably this as a whole is better than Fallout 4's entire plotline lol. Anyway, there IS incest and I don't think it's avoidable, but it's much like Desert Stalker in the way it makes sense. It's much less about trying to throw either yourself or them at each other into a relationship, and moreso about finding a love ground or just bad shit corruption date rape. There are some choices for the world around you and how you carry yourself for whichever route, overall it's just a great experience you've gotta play.

2. Being Super (PR)- It's you guessed it, another power fantasy, though less so than the others right now. You play the MC which has superpowers. What I find unique about this one is the skill system. This is a linear story like your typical VN, but the twist is that every choice CAN either require a skill check or will grant EXP that you can spend on other skills. Those are all observed via a small side menu, super easy to learn (if you'd even call it that). You get to pick your moral path, or you can hang in between both. There's even a race pick if you want, though the game regardless I believe as of right now DIES have incest. Be advised, it is COMPLETELY avoidable so calm your tits. It has potential, though it is written as your a typical VN.

I'll update as I feel like it but try these quality games instead of
-Live to no good writing or sex
-Rocking typical VN
-Alexhernia render writing (goodish concept tho)
-Retreiving The Forgotten plot
-Or even Rise of The Waste your Time Lord
Haven't played rainy day but I agree that I somewhat enjoyed Family Matters, if only the concept was a bit more fleshed out.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: Beast161616