Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
she is NOT the girlfriend of Chris... its a running gag, and that is made clear in the game. Chris can get together with Linda (if you play his wingman in this regard), but not with C/Sea/Christine aka MCs halfsister.
I know all that. I'm using that word as a shorthand. But that's totally besides the point and makes absolutely zero difference to what I was saying.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Wow really? It feels like this game can run for a lot longer than that, dunno feels kinda abrupt unless the next update is something really big.
yeah chp 8 will be the last, Drifty confirms it, and not since yesterday... there is no doubt about that... but i have the feeling too that this last chapter needs to be very big to round up everything (maybe releasing in two parts?). There are too much loose ends, especially with relationships besides Ceces. (Ceces Story is near the overall end, there is not much to tell anymore i think... reunite with family, got love with the MC, therapy will come too, and than go to happy place)

But for all the others, there is very much open especially with steph, lexi and holly... and will need more content in the last chapter to get everything to a satisfying end. And i think drifty needs to do some different endings for every relationship too, including breakups ect.

So overall, chapter 8 needs to be the biggest update i think about double as big than the average of the game.

I dont think Drifty will throw us a epiloge chapter after chapter 8, cause lets face it... that would be menaing there will be 9 chapters, not 8. And i dont see why he confirms 8 chapters if he want to do extra epilogue updates...

My guess? Chapter 8 will be bigger than every other chapter so far, and will come out around 6 months from now, which will be 2-3 months later than before. And thats it for Leap of Faith. He already annouced a new project coming right away after Leap of Faith... so he has a plan for the next years.

indio68

Engaged Member
Sep 26, 2020
seems ppd torrent woin't start for me..got timed out...the site load fine but when i clik download on Leap of faith torrent i got this error

Rule97

May 2, 2018
yeah chp 8 will be the last, Drifty confirms it, and not since yesterday... there is no doubt about that... but i have the feeling too that this last chapter needs to be very big to round up everything (maybe releasing in two parts?). There are too much loose ends, especially with relationships besides Ceces. (Ceces Story is near the overall end, there is not much to tell anymore i think... reunite with family, got love with the MC, therapy will come too, and than go to happy place)

But for all the others, there is very much open especially with steph, lexi and holly... and will need more content in the last chapter to get everything to a satisfying end. And i think drifty needs to do some different endings for every relationship too, including breakups ect.

So overall, chapter 8 needs to be the biggest update i think about double as big than the average of the game.

I dont think Drifty will throw us a epiloge chapter after chapter 8, cause lets face it... that would be menaing there will be 9 chapters, not 8. And i dont see why he confirms 8 chapters if he want to do extra epilogue updates...

My guess? Chapter 8 will be bigger than every other chapter so far, and will come out around 6 months from now, which will be 2-3 months later than before. And thats it for Leap of Faith. He already annouced a new project coming right away after Leap of Faith... so he has a plan for the next years.
For sure Cece story is reaching a nice conclusion but everyone else feelskinda out there

Montanabob75

Apr 9, 2021
i'm just happy that holly might have her own ending. i really like her especially in this chapter.
I honestly hate it, because the only way to get Holly is by cheating on Lexi.
So Holly, as lovable as she may be, is, unfortunately, a NoGo for me.
I didn't like that either, IMO for a game that has such depth in it and a lot of meaning, that felt rushed, no way Holly who has seen and felt Lexi's struggles is doing that to Lexi and neither is the MC.

Reactions: ename144

Valdazz

Apr 8, 2019
I'm not sure really, it just has a tv series vibe to it, it's like i'm numb to what i'm doing in the game and more focus on what's happening or the story to be precise. Because of that it feels more like watching a tv show, it's strange yet rather refreshing

niko82

Mar 29, 2020
I'm not sure really, it just has a tv series vibe to it, it's like i'm numb to what i'm doing in the game and more focus on what's happening or the story to be precise. Because of that it feels more like watching a tv show, it's strange yet rather refreshing
probably because its a virtual novel not a game, the only fun is to find best points for the girl you choose

Reactions: Laehtsia

dmgab

Jun 25, 2019
she is NOT the girlfriend of Chris... its a running gag, and that is made clear in the game. Chris can get together with Linda (if you play his wingman in this regard), but not with C/Sea/Christine aka MCs halfsister.
I have the feeling that shes actually Drifty's daughter.

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
I've played Chapter 7, and pleased it was not another emotional rollercoaster that left me in tears. I thought it was a really good well thought out continuation from Chapter 6. I was gonna replay Chapter 6 as that is where I saved last, but I could not bring myself to play it as I would probably end up in tears again.
I said it before and I will say it again, this is The BEST VN anywhere, and I will be sad when it does come to an end.
Drifty is a Master Storyteller and other Devs could probably learn a lot from him. Well done again Drifty, I hope if you develop anymore VN's they are as good if not better than Leap of Faith. I will be watching.

Sep 3, 2020
seems ppd torrent woin't start for me..got timed out...the site load fine but when i clik download on Leap of faith torrent i got this error
can anybody tell me what I'm supposed to do in the hospital room when I'm talking to Cece

after I finish talking to her it says 6 out of 15

is that good or bad

do I keep playing after that or do I reload and try again

Olsens.M

Apr 23, 2021
im NOT 100% sure,all i read was it will end with the next update :(
so dont trust me 100%
I feel you,i wish this story will NEVER end,cuz this VN is/was a rollercoaster you've never seen before ;)
I hatet drifty,i laughed,i cried,all at once !!
So,play this game,cuz its a Masterpiece!!!
I only said CoBD is a masterpiece,but this game is too ;)
Actually another game I had a few laughs and cried a lot was Acting lessons, that game also hit hard, but this one is amazing as well. I had many laughs with Cris
can anybody tell me what I'm supposed to do in the hospital room when I'm talking to Cece

is that good or bad

I had 3 gameplays, 1 was 6/15. another 10/15 and another 15/15. I honestly didnt see any difference between them. It is just an achievement.

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019

is that good or bad

Was able to get 15/15 while on Cece's path.

In the scene before told Linda I had no idea what to talk about. Then Linda sends the picture of Cece and the MC and saved it. There are also two nuke photos that I saved that Lexi sent which were selfies of her and Cece at the pool. From there I did the following: knock first > joke > tell her to ask anything > I'd say so > show her photos from phone: photo linda sent, both lexi selfie photos, Cece's selfie at hospital after previous attempt, and the photo of Cece and Linda at the store when they move into MC's apartment > yes we did > explain what happened this summer > you look tired
Here, brother. Dunno if you've found it already but here it is anyway

4.80 star(s) 559 Votes