Deleted member 4298851

Oct 27, 2021
So when I went through the new chapter yesterday, I saved it right before the MC talks to Cece in the wheelchair in the hallway after Priscilla (the nurse) walks away...

So I'm going through that whole ending of the chapter again, and I'm still crying.

Never has the word "coffee" meant so much to me...

...and when she looked up, and smiled, I broke down again just now...

screenshot0001.png

I know it's a game and all, but I love you, Cece :love:
Thank you so much Drifty, for this wonderful and heart-wrenching story.

Looking forward to the conclusion (and maybe an Epilogue)

Last edited:

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
Yup

Unless you cheat on Lexi to go after Holly...which is a dick move
And really hard to pull off too... i tried so many things now, cant get closer than the kiss at the hospital to Holly, and this kiss happens in any realtionship, doesnt matter if youre on lexi path or not (of course i had the threesome on the yacht and focused on Holly to try it out)... no matter what... There is just one variable i kinda miss here... but dont know which one, maybe i have to get together with lexi but need a low point-count for her? Bugs me a little cause i like Holly very much... yeah its a dick move to cheat on Lexi, but i want a playthrough for Holly too if its possible.

Hahn1900

Jan 3, 2021
can i be together with Linda and Cece at the same time ?
To be very clear, there is only one relationship where you can be together with two woman, thats the one with Kira and Robin... (and its not very clear that this will stay this way... there are more hints that you have to choose one of them in the end than ending up together with them both)

Yeah you can get a threesome with Lexi and Holly, but no relationship with them both... the threesome is a one time thing.

And i dont think that will change, this game is clearly a "pick the one" game, and Drifty made this clear himself too many times.

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Great update as always.I was really glad how he dealt with the CeCe situation. But I think I'm the happiest about Holly. Damn,I was sure there was no way she would be available,but man I'm so happy she is,she was my fav since she was introduced.
Now All I need is Sea/christina,well the half sister. I know that's off the table but her model is so amazing. Overall amazing update.

TNT3

Sep 1, 2017
have to say was extremely touched by your handling of the situation with CeCE amazing story telling wonderful feeling in it just fantastic thank you so much

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
And really hard to pull off too... i tried so many things now, cant get closer than the kiss at the hospital to Holly, and this kiss happens in any realtionship, doesnt matter if youre on lexi path or not (of course i had the threesome on the yacht and focused on Holly to try it out)... no matter what... There is just one variable i kinda miss here... but dont know which one, maybe i have to get together with lexi but need a low point-count for her? Bugs me a little cause i like Holly very much... yeah its a dick move to cheat on Lexi, but i want a playthrough for Holly too if its possible.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ename144
Aug 26, 2018
Okay, I searched but couldn't find an answer for this: How can I NOT have sex with Robin at her apartment after playing video games? I never get a choice in the matter for some reason. Is it because of the walkthrough mod?

Last edited:

nyrek

Apr 19, 2021
Okay, I searched but couldn't find an answer for this: How can I NOT have sex with Robin at her apartment after playing video games? I never get a choice in the matter for some reason. Is it because of the walkthrough mod?
I understand you completely bud. us guys, we don't really understand this stopping thingy when a chick thows herself at us, but that's the one you click if you don't wanna bang her. I know, goes against everything I stand for too but just try it, it's fine, it won't hurt :D
Untitled.png

anyway, for real now - I didn't tell her I'm interested in her as soon as I met her. perhaps you did and that's what took away your choice? (if that's the case) if not... I have no idea what the issue might be

Reactions: Pope Alexander VI
Aug 26, 2018
I understand you completely bud. us guys, we don't really understand this stopping thingy when a chick thows herself at us, but that's the one you click if you don't wanna bang her. I know, goes against everything I stand for too but just try it, it's fine, it won't hurt :D
View attachment 1560211

anyway, for real now - I didn't tell her I'm interested in her as soon as I met her. perhaps you did and that's what took away your choice? (if that's the case) if not... I have no idea what the issue might be
Okay yeah, that choice simply does not appear for me. Do you use a walkthrough mod? I think it might be the culprit.

Klopdwerg

Sep 7, 2021
Only just had time to play the 7th chapter. Damn it was good. Started off with the heartbreaking scene at the end of 6.
And eventhough you know what's coming tears starts to fall down.
This is really a gem and it's so sorry the next chapter is going to be the finale. One of the rare VN's for where you came for the lewd but stayed for the story. Drifty sure made us pull in and never let you out till the credtis. Awesome job eventhough there is a darkside behind the story.
Stay strong Drifty...

Sh0gvn

Dec 19, 2021
Bild für Patreon-Post.png

Merry Christmas to everyone who celebrates! Thank you so much for the kind feedback, support and for downloading and playing my game.

We surpassed both 1,000 and 1,100 patreons these last two days, and I'm really out of words for what to say. I'll be back before New Year with a few more renders for you all.

I hope you all have a naughty holiday, and stay safe out there.

// Drifty

Cabin Fever

Engaged Member
Nov 23, 2018
Unfortunately, no.
Without cheating on Lexi, there is no Holly.
I don't know why Drifty wrote it this way, it doesn't really fit the rest of the game. :(
If I recall correctly, it was because Holly was meant to be a side character. But she was such an instant mega hit that virtually everybody and their hard weinies demanded that Holly become a full-on love interest.

• Angry
Reactions: Lio.k01
4.80 star(s) 559 Votes