Seeking Looking for games with brothel management.

clementchoy

Aug 11, 2017
It's been sometimes that someone asked for this topic. would like to ask if any recommendation for this.
1. i have already searched and checked out most of the tag/management game.
2. i like the style of simbro , too bad the reboot and the original game are kindda dead.
3. even those are not brothel management are fine , most likely management games like the latest i played "My Fallen Angel" which is not brothel management but apocalypses management works too.
4. completed games is a plus, harem is a plus plus, graphics is another plus plus. not a fans of loli without boobs. i love boobs xD
5.any games within f95 or not within f95 are great and much appreciate!
6. i have a oculus quest 2 , VR games works for me.
7. Edited : please male prog only if possible , not a fans of being poked and being pimped instead of pimping chicks and poking chicks.
thanks for all the recommendation! love you guys , love f95 , thanks thanks!

Reactions: IncognitoCat

clementchoy

Aug 11, 2017
Reactions: Dk234

clementchoy

Aug 11, 2017
so far after the recommended tags search i have the following results : -
1. LordKing - good graphics but not finished yet i guess it wont last long.
2. Kronos Time Titan - played before early beta, now redownload to check the updated version.
3. EVIL 2 - played the original game EVIL 1 , the EVIL 2 is a community remake + mod, which i played also earlier in time, seems like there is an update from the cummunity too. downloaded it and trying it out.

Think this is gonna last a bit of time but more recommendation are most welcome and appreciated, just to share the list so that recommender roughly know what is my category of games i am searching.

edited : add links on games.