DarkWolf2055

"Acknowledge Me"
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 3, 2017
intro_000.jpg

Overview:
It is a Tycoon/Business simulation game with visual novel and dating sim game. Grow your own club and meet ladies!
Thread Updated: 2021-06-15
Release Date: 2021-06-15
Developer: Magicahen -
Censored: No
Version: v0.05-1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Others: ANDROID

Extras: Mod -
Translation

e2b_003.jpg e3b_002.jpg kate_story_pt2_005.jpg QiCJzhk.jpg kate_story_pt4_040.jpg kate_story_pt3_022.jpg intro_part2_010.jpg intro_part3_013.jpg 1619262497698.png 1619262532740.png

Last edited:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
On the other hand...
It is a Tycoon/Business simulation game with visual novel and dating sim game.
...sounds interesting, and I've enjoyed those types of games here and there in the past.
Hopefully this one will turn out alright as development continues. I suppose we'll see if it gets any traction and can live up to its promise. Best of luck!

Reactions: Werrat

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Okay, I don't know what it's like in the game because I haven't played yet. But after looking at the picture in the images I can see that Kate is doing something with the client (?).
After the preview photos, I liked her, but I don't know what to think about her after this situation..

Women and everything looks nice, I just wanted to give this game a chance. But now I don't know.

GGGamingRP

Oct 19, 2020
Okay, I don't know what it's like in the game because I haven't played yet. But after looking at the picture in the images I can see that Kate is doing something with the client (?).
After the preview photos, I liked her, but I don't know what to think about her after this situation..

Women and everything looks nice, I just wanted to give this game a chance. But now I don't know.
Is there Ntr in this game?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Is there Ntr in this game?
There are no more scenes like this outside of this scene. I don't know.

I know this is a club and probably such things will happen here. But I didn't expect a woman who may be in a relationship with the MC in the future, to do such things as well.

aessir

Jun 18, 2017
If you take a look at the buildings you can make, all of them are for sexual purposes. So I guess there is a tag missing about prostitution or something like that. But is seems that basically any employees you hire will end up doing hj, blowing, or fucking clients.

Mr.Absolutely

Oct 30, 2019
And how to raise the level to 2 for a girl? Also in the description there are screenshots and how to reach them? Already a month in the game has passed, raised his stats to level 2, but nothing more.

3.90 star(s) 11 Votes