Seeking Looking for games with Female protagonist MC (more details below)

richman42

Apr 2, 2020
Hi. I'm looking for games where you play as a girl and get more and more lewd the more you go in the game. I really loved Insexsity if that helps.
However I'm not looking for just Visual Novels where its just a clicking simulator, i want to play a game where you can interact with people, go to different places. It can be done by some 3d-2d engine like Unreal Engine or Unity or Other engines, or even in ren'py with clicking on doors and stuff, it can even be HTML games cuz i loved games where you can go anywhere by clicking on the links and explore different scenes/people

If my description matches a game, but its male MC, Please recommend that too :)

Edit: I don't mind NTR or Incest, actually incest is a plus.. :)

Thanks in advance, sorry if i explained bad.

richman42

Apr 2, 2020
I didn't mention but rpgm is not really my style, however i played a few good ones.. so i will check those out, but I prefer renpy (no vn) or unity or unreal or html or custom engine whatever you call it.

richman42

Apr 2, 2020
Doesnt have to be specifically Corruption tho. It can be just a regular female protag experience, lets say with Incest with male family members and stuff. I played an HTML game with a female character but cant remember what it was. It was a girl MC discovering feelings for her brother and then her dad and than later participating with their parents, there was also a city and some school to explore, and interact with school friends too. I loved that