Others None [Translation Request] ギアリベレーターズ / Gear Liberators [Hemorrhage Observation Diary] RJ363962

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
There are girls to rescue in every room in both buildings of the main map, you will be done after the truck/station moves to the top right and the barricade dissapears, there will be a third building, do the same thing you did in the previous two and your done.
Kinda missed one room because it was off screen, playthrough went smooth later

Totalfun

Sep 30, 2020
Gentlemen,
need your help.

I downloaded demo from Dlsite. After lunching, game open as black box and immediately shut itself down.
I instaled JP language pack. Lunch it as administrator. Nothing new.
Is it problem with OS or something?
I am running win 11. Other games works fine.

Fixed.
Just needed set localization. Not just add new keyboard.

Last edited:

Lokisblade

May 27, 2021
Gentlemen,
need your help.

I downloaded demo from Dlsite. After lunching, game open as black box and immediately shut itself down.
I instaled JP language pack. Lunch it as administrator. Nothing new.
Is it problem with OS or something?
I am running win 11. Other games works fine.

Fixed.
Just needed set localization. Not just add new keyboard.
change the name of the folder

Jul 25, 2023
did you guys get a password to Gear liberators or is it just me? When I downloaded it, it shows it has a password, is it supposed to be like that?

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
I heard people request a translation for this game, sadly at the current time I am unable 2 do so because the TOOL I used to extract the game data seems to not get wat I need to do a full translation of this game in the , since neither Machine Translating software of Translator++ and MTool can machine translate dis game. TwT

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Will be releasing an OCS Translation of the game when i get it done, and I finally got the game's encrypted images to decrypt and extract so I'll be working on a image EN patch for dis game after I release the OCS Images Translation folder which will be a while. >w<

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
And here U all go, on wat I manually OCR translated so far, and ENJOY. :3
I only machine translated a proof read functions and a tiny but of the intro story. >w>
Rest like dialogs, etc, would take forever with possible misses on translation so I'll avoid dat for now, sawry everyone. XwX

View attachment OCR-ImageTranslations.zip

Reactions: Batface

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Getting ready for halloween. :3
So I made fast edit 2 my character with sum paint software. :3
Because I like Kitsunes, Okami-mimis, and nekomimis. ^w^ :love:
1697428953018.png

Last edited:

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Welp U all can 4get the rest of the effort 2 fully translate dis game until jx47 can find a fix 2 their extractor program (Pixel Game Maker MV extractor). TwT
So far I can only get the images and a few json files 2 decrypt with the hotfix they gave meh 2 the program but the encrypted project.json file is still yet to be cracked and dats wats halting a full manual translation of the game and possible future modding. TwT

(Game 2 hard 2 beat with virgin status. X3 Hords of enemies keeps raping meh. >:/ )

So I'm moving on to another game, also sumone said gallery is already fully unlocked no need 2 play the story 2 unlock it for dis game and dat is 100% TRUE so browsing 2 UR HEART of ECSTASY content in dar. :3

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Since the game doesn't care about png files being decrypted and fully viewed or modified, I can translate sum parts of the game. >:3
Will upload the game when done, also will attempt 2 add sum furry ears and tail 2 the player character because dats my fetish. X3

Last edited:

AkagiVoid

Feb 12, 2020
Welp, is now done, I painstakingly translated almost all the images with JP text in it, and make 5 different saves. X3

There's a lot of info in the txt files, so please read those before running this repacked game. >w<
Pop Joke: Ignorance will not be excused, Read OR DIE! X3

Game is 50-ish percent translated, no luck on cracking the "project.json" file stated before in above post. TwT

I hope U mecha lovers, ENJOY my hard work, as U can now suffer with meh, the folder "Resources\img" is also decrypted, fully editable, and game doesn't care it will still get those decrypted+modified images with no crash or problems. ^w^

Note: Please wait patiently for game to appear as it loads in background for around one minute then game window appears, and please do NOT press any keys or click on other things as for some reason when game appears it will then FORCE QUITE for unknown reasons. ?w? *Confusing noises*
If the game does not appear after 1 minute/60 seconds, then go and open task manager to see if it crashed without you knowing it, U'll be looking for the program named "player.exe" in background/foreground(APPS) tasks. OwO

And as stated in many of my posts for file download: After you download any file from online, scan it after download is complete, if nothing is found, then unpack it, scan the unpacked folder/file again, if nothing found again, then enjoy what ever it is dat you downloaded. ^w^

Disclaimer: I take not responsibility for any viruses, bugs, or failures of any kind in both hardwares and/or softwares that may or mat not have been effected by downloading and unpacking my content. >w<

ENJOY the links below, available for 7 days to 1 month, U can ping me for re-upload if need be. ^w^

1703447813038.png 1703447890294.png 1703447944056.png 1703448000123.png 1703448088576.png 1703448266964.png 1703448337368.png

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote