Seeking Looking for games with good cervix penetration

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
I know this is an old thread but in case someone stumbles upon it or wants to maybe suggest some other titles, here are some I came accross recently.

https://f95zone.to/threads/rinkan-hut-final-tndoys.102026/

Simple sex sim, girl lies on the bed and you fuck her, you can cum few times, play with condom, remove it, cum few times, eventaully you can push yourself through her cervix, can fit some stuff up her ass, cum few times there too, stuff her with vibrators, fuck her with vibrators pushed inside, has xray view, overall nice game, shame it doesn't have more positions or any progression, story or dialogs with the girl.

Aside from that I don't know of many that give you the choice of pushing it through the cervix, some have it in animations like fallen princess knight https://f95zone.to/threads/fallen-p...on-by-the-sperm-of-any-race-final-mico.57427/

Could probably suggest few more titles where it happens but only these two focus on it heavily that I know of, I'll gladly accept more suggestions, especially games like the first title but maybe with more interactions, dialogs, moods, like in NiiCri flash games.

Last edited:

fassass

Nov 12, 2017
I'll make sure to check it out!

I've been using VNDB to find games with visible cervix penetration, but I haven't found much. Heres a big list of games if anyone wants to pour through them and check it out:

Also, Liliths throne has a lot of stomach bulging and deep penetration, I recommend it heavily for people interested in this

Reactions: Grazzey

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
I'll make sure to check it out!

I've been using VNDB to find games with visible cervix penetration, but I haven't found much. Heres a big list of games if anyone wants to pour through them and check it out:

Also, Liliths throne has a lot of stomach bulging and deep penetration, I recommend it heavily for people interested in this
Isn't VNDB only for VN's? I honestly don't care about VNs unless all scenes are well animated or match precisely my fetishes, so far I've found one that I enjoy, ONE fucking VN, there are thousands of these and yet only one made me play it start to finish without immediatelly grabbing a gallery unlock or just watching the animations, assuming it has any online.

For this reason I try to avoid asking for VN suggestions, most just aren't good, especially when I see super masculine and feminine, plastic injected DAZ models or Honey Select ones, pretty much ruins everything, don't mind extreme insertions, cumshots, etc but I prefer realistic models, example of a VN I enjoyed is Simple Days, lots of pregnancy that keeps repeating, multiple cumshots, condom play but no cervix or xray stuff, still nice if you like trick creampies and impregnation, some scenes are a bit animated but nothing amazing really.

Reactions: FullDima.EX

Novad666

Feb 12, 2023
Also searching, anyone has good or new updates?
The best I’ve found so far are the games created by GT-Four:

EmIarMitee

Jan 21, 2021
This game has a great cervix penetration,but for that you will have to make your penis to its maximum size
https://f95zone.to/threads/size-me-up-v1-3-5-klein-voimond.131905/
If that's a great example then good god, your standards are low, it's as shit as it gets, one x-ray animation and few generic characters and that's it, I did check it out as the idea was ok, but the execution leaves a lot to be desired. Maybe if the dev switched from text based approach and went Unity/Unreal with proper interactive animations, then it would be good.

Grazzey

Jun 20, 2024
Also searching, anyone has good or new updates?
The best I’ve found so far are the games created by GT-Four:

Got any free download links? If not can you please send ENG translation to me, I would appreciate it