Seeking Looking for games with the quality of Dohna Dohna

vigasvelho

Jan 17, 2021
As the title says, I really want a game that is as polished and high quality as Dohna Dohna.
Dohna Dohna's overall quality and polishing is the highest I've ever seen in any adult game and I would like to know if there are any other that can "rival" it.

hanghung3at

Dec 17, 2020
I would say Evenicle is in the same league. Great art, solid JRPG gameplay, and the story is actually sort of interesting because it goes all in on using sexual elements in the worldbuilding.

Reactions: azmayen

kharza

Jan 23, 2018
I don´t think there are any of that quality in the same category. One that is somewhat similar in gameplay style could be Monster club bifrost, yet it does have different kind of conent. I wouldn´t really describe it as exceptionally polished, but it is of high quality with a lot of easy to access content while still providing fun gameplay.

Evenicle - Is not bad either, I found it too grindy, however the writing and the quality of art is not disappointing.
I would prefer the newer Rance games: Rance VI, Rance magnum quest and Sengoku Rance over Evenicle, but its just a matter of personal preferences. ( Evenicle is more romancey while Rance has more forceful scenes overall)

If you don´t mind even older games I´d recommend Beat blades Haruka, which despite being old I´d say it´s one of the most polished games I´ve played.

Reactions: Ronri