Seeking Looking for games with (unreasonably) sexy/skimpy outfits in everyday situations

kallalla

May 29, 2017
I really enjoy games where girls wear very skimpy outfits in their everyday life.
By this i mean not just girls walking around in underwear or wearing lingerie in a special situation but actual "full" outfits that are extremely slutty or skimpy.
I'm interested in both female protagonist games where you dress in such a way yourself and male protagonist games where the girls do.
It can both be with a specific exhibitionism connotation or in a more "casual" way.

Examples of what i mean:
Salvation (and some other Clymenia games)
many outfits in Bastard Girls (although those don't really show in the preview images)
The "slutty" outfits in Harem Hotel
Pregcess of Zeven (kind of, although the fact that you just walk around naked at some point is less interesting to me)

For games with female protagonists being forced to wear such outfits (like in salvation or zeven) is fine, when the protagonist is male i'd prefer the female characters to dress that way by their own decision.

I know many of the japanese games have an outfits system where you can choose between multiple outfits, some of which can be very skimpy.
This is fine, but in itself a bit boring, i'd prefer if the outfits at least had some game impact.

Outfit progression systems are absolutely fine if that wasn't clear.

Thanks in advance :)

OhDonna

Jun 9, 2018
First, thanks for your recommendations. I happen to enjoy similar stuff, although I do like it when it eventually ends up in full nudity. Off the top of my head, there are two games I follow that have sexy clothes - both are female protag and have some streaking, but mostly optional.

Succulence is about a strict teacher who finds out she is, let's say "special", and has to wear sexier and sexier clothes. It has some fantasy and fighting, but after a few minutes of quests you can ignore all that if you don't like it. It has plenty of content and the clothes and underwear are separate slots, meaning you can choose to wear conservative underwear, thongs, stocking or go commando under your progressively shorter and transparent suit, skirt or dress. If you like it, keep an eye out for . Sequel is on the way in a couple of months.

Defenestration is still at early development so it's still a bit rough around the edges and only has a few hours of content but it shows potential. It has very decent writing and pretty cool visuals, about ten clothes to choose from and she is kind of forced to wear skimpy clothes. I say "kind of" because she thinks she wants to. You'll get it if you play it.

Just remembered a classic: Melty's Quest. Such a classic it's even on Steam. Doesn't really feature a ton of clothing options, but it's definitely worth checking out if you haven't already.

If I remember or find some other game like those, I'll post again.

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
Peasant's Quest has girls wearing skimpy outfits and the MC can buy them even skimpier clothes... like a leather outfit

Reactions: Ibislust

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
What about "Badass"?
You play as a guy and 3 girls will join you in your journey one by one. As the game progresses, your MC will convince them to strip starting with the first girl. They are initially reluctant until eventually they agree with you as you progress throughout dungeon.

Last edited:

pepette

Game Developer
Feb 20, 2018
try :
- "Valentina story"
the first version was abandonned, someone took it over (I don't try the new one).

- "Valiant warrior Astrid"
this game is discontinued, but it's a reference here.

- "Coming of age"
A reference too

- "Devin's Life"
(start RPG then Ren'py) the misadventures of a teacher

- and mine's "Lolita gone wild"
As heroin progresses, she can dress more and more daringly (she even ends up walking around naked).
For the moment, the reactions of the NPCs are only at the beginning of the programming: The sentences they say change according to the outfits, and later on there will be little CGs that will be added (for the moment, these CGs only exist in the pool).
The game still needs several updates for this part to be complete (and even more for the whole game to be finished).

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Bikini Armour Explorers
You play as a girl who works as an armorer/weapon dealer and always seen in her (skimpy) outfit.

Her fellow companions have different occupations and initially wear regular clothes while working, however they will change to their own (skimpy) outfits as well when traveling with you in your adventures.

Since the protagonist is an armorer, she keeps wearing her (skimpy) outfit even when attending her shop. She travels alone if her friends are busy with their works, as she rarely has customer so she has more free time traveling or helping other people in need.

Last edited:

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Lulu & Ennoi Sacred Outfit
The girls start with fully dressed and you can gather more type of clothes for them by triggering certain events.
All of their clothes can be upgraded (become skimpier) also by triggering certain events. Getting new clothes/upgrading existing clothes also raises their perversion, which is required for better ending.

So after upgrading clothes, it will stay skimpy permanently and there are different level of skimpiness for each clothes, like in Salvation.

Pretentious Goblin

Devoted Member
Nov 3, 2017
Kingdom of Deception, the slave outfit that you can choose to wear. I found it interesting, because it becomes available very early in the game before the protag should really be comfortable wearing it, but it has appeal for combat and sex appeal, so you can see why she might choose to do so, even if it's demeaning.

Reactions: kallalla

WedaSan

Dec 4, 2018
Moero Chronicles by Idea Factory
It's dungeon crawler RPG like Sakura Dungeon

Every playable character can change outfits
Every outfit you found are all skimpy ones and they act like "job changes" for playable girls
It changes their stats and skillset
Only their starting outfit is normal one when they first join you

Though you play as a guy and you don't really fight in battles. Only your girls do.

Reactions: kallalla and wombex