Seeking Looking for heavy stuff including incest, hard bdsm etc.

Biginner82

Feb 27, 2023
Hi.
I am always looking for realy hard games. I don't know where to start, as a lot of the tags I found missleading and I hope, you can maybe give me some recommendations for good new games.

My favorite game atm is Summertime Saga and I hope to find some simliar games, with likewise style and gameplay. Of course all uncensored!
But I am also looking for more dark stories. Greate would be a game, male protagonist, incest with mother, sister, aunt, granny etc. Even bisexual with father, brother, cousin etc. and Shemale Sex, passive and active. All spiked with beastiality, hard BDSM, degradation, urination, scat, even guro, necrophilia and everything bad one can think of. And of course with all kind of bodytypes, I like them from tomboy to SSBBW...

I know there is no game that can meet all my visions (maybe I find a game developer, because I am good at writing stories and we can make the game of my dreams ;) ), but I hope, there are games that can at least meet some of my preverences. I hope, you have some tips, post or threads, where I can find something to keep me going.

Thanks

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
If you want all of the above with incest (with sister, mom, dad), BDSM, slavery, pissing, rape, granny sex, netorare, bestiality, probably Blackmailing the Family's the only one with it all.

There's supposed to be a game over too where the dad rapes and kills the sister and a friend, but I dropped the game way before that so I can't tell you bout the order of that.

Reactions: Pretentious Goblin

Biginner82

Feb 27, 2023
If you want all of the above with incest (with sister, mom, dad), BDSM, slavery, pissing, rape, granny sex, netorare, bestiality, probably Blackmailing the Family's the only one with it all.

There's supposed to be a game over too where the dad rapes and kills the sister and a friend, but I dropped the game way before that so I can't tell you bout the order of that.
THX. Thanks. I tried Blackmailing the Family already, but there were not enough decisions to make and it is a little bit linear. I also missed the Loli part, because there was the possibility, but I couldn't join the discord or figure out how to get it...
And I will never find a game with everything in it. It is hard enough to find a game with a woman with a hairy pussy...

Reactions: xxxavier