Seeking Looking for Incest games that are not generic or ugly

yumsix

Nov 13, 2017
So I'm going to be picky here and say that most incest games aren't good. They all follow the 'Big sister is a meanie' and 'little dumb sister who looks up to me' and 'aunt is a slut who wants my dick.' Most of the games are the same, the only one that I found that it worked was Big Brother and to some degree Milf city. That's why I'm looking for incest games (2D or 3D) that is not ugly and has actual characters that give me a reason to fuck them. As well as if the main character wasn't one big goody two shoes that everyone can hope on his dick like in summertime saga that made me feel nothing because there weren't any consequences. Yeah, I know, I'm not supposed to question it and just beat my meat to it, but damn it I have standards as well, and I want good shit to beat my meat to.

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Well, if you're comfortable with deep and dark subject matter, my own game The Things We Do For Love is an exploration of what I think might be a more realistic depiction of an incest relationship. Focus is on character development, and while I don't know if you would consider my protagonist a goody two shoes, the story is definitely intended to craft investment in characters and not just flash sexual images with contrived characters.

Do read some of the thread and reviews first. The game is certainly not for everyone, but it is an incest game that is trying to be more than just the absurdist premise put forth by the majority of incest titles.

I also think you might enjoy both My Sister My Roommate and Babysitter, both games that spent much more time on characters and broke the mold of "fuck everyone in the familly" absurdity.

One last suggestion, pure absurdity, but done right, is Waifu Academy, you're technically a villain in this game, and part of it is corrupting your younger half sister and getting revenge on your mother. The game is hilarious thus far and quite interesting.

yumsix

Nov 13, 2017
Well, if you're comfortable with deep and dark subject matter, my own game The Things We Do For Love is an exploration of what I think might be a more realistic depiction of an incest relationship. Focus is on character development, and while I don't know if you would consider my protagonist a goody two shoes, the story is definitely intended to craft investment in characters and not just flash sexual images with contrived characters.

Do read some of the thread and reviews first. The game is certainly not for everyone, but it is an incest game that is trying to be more than just the absurdist premise put forth by the majority of incest titles.

I also think you might enjoy both My Sister My Roommate and Babysitter, both games that spent much more time on characters and broke the mold of "fuck everyone in the familly" absurdity.

One last suggestion, pure absurdity, but done right, is Waifu Academy, you're technically a villain in this game, and part of it is corrupting your younger half sister and getting revenge on your mother. The game is hilarious thus far and quite interesting.
Well, I'll say this. Your game is definitely different from the rest. It's not the 'son came back to make a harem,' or the 'parents divorced so now everyone wants a dick.' I also enjoyed the fact that the models aren't from Big Brother, like 70% of incest 3D games. I also didn't find the 'graphic content' intimidating since that's the standard for the recent games. I'm looking forward to the next update, hopefully, it will have more 'graphic contents'

balinorr

Apr 25, 2017
honestly i think you should look into haley's story also, although the game is in its early stages and choices are limited its more about character development than.....well sex
you can also look into
- Melody
- Acting lesson
- Being a DIK from same dev as acting lesson and he is awesome story telling this one is in first realse and even this is like 1~1.5 hour play
- Depraved Awakening
- Life with mary