Seeking Looking for incest games

paintcabinet

Mar 25, 2017
I did, I put some in the op. I have agent Alona and survivor Sarah glitched out on me.

I would prefer anything but hentai, but if it's uncensored and good then okay.

ratman22

Aug 21, 2017
my favourites are Dreams of Desire, The Twist (my favourite ever) and The Gift reloaded which is the one im playing now. almost forget Man of the House is pretty good too

Jansen

May 8, 2017
Curse of Pleasure (Just Started Development)
Dating my daughter (Dont know if it can be considered as loli)
Town of Passion
Milf in time (Just Started Development)
Milftoon & Milftoon Beach Series.
My Family Tree by Two Jura (Nothing good as yet in the game but it is a shota category)
Pale Pure.
Second Happiness
Snow Days.
The We beginning (Has some shota content - still building up)
WEB by dirtygames (Has sex scene with a young boy/shota ;) )
Slice of venture by Vitamin plus (All about loli)

Connaissance (Brother/Auth/Sister)

Hope this list helps.

Last edited:

paintcabinet

Mar 25, 2017
Curse of Pleasure (Just Started Development)
Dating my daughter (Dont know if it can be considered as loli)
Town of Passion
Milf in time (Just Started Development)
Milftoon & Milftoon Beach Series.
My Family Tree by Two Jura (Nothing good as yet in the game but it is a shota category)
Pale Pure.
Second Happiness
Snow Days.
The We beginning (Has some shota content - still building up)
WEB by dirtygames (Has sex scene with a young boy/shota ;) )
Slice of venture by Vitamin plus (All about loli)

Connaissance (Brother/Auth/Sister)

Hope this list helps.
I'm really sorry if I come across as a dick but I don't really know how else to word this as I just woke up

1. That's not shota
2.Yes this one is good
3. Ehhh more like a midget with a huge dick
4. Milftoon was the ones that played like a leisure suit larry game yeah? those were okay but the mc has pubes and a huge donger
5.Ugh this fucking game, I've tried playing it in the past but it was riddled with bugs and terrible translations.
6. I tried pale pure but it seemed to be loli stuff more than shota.
7.It's kind of shota but not really, the mc is like 20.
8. The art really throws me off and again the mc has the giant dick syndrome
9. I assume you mean the wet beginning, and yeah I've yet to try that one.
10. I actually haven't heard of that, trying it now thanks.
11.I tried this one but it seemed to be a lot about dog fucking and I'm not too into that.
Connaissance looks good but the guy hasn't updated in months. it's actually a really good showing of what kind of games I'm looking for.

as for
Check out .
I've played all of those and it's a shame that the creator keeps putting cuck stuff in and also it's another game full of bugs that won't let you progress and he only updates like 3 times a year if that.

Jansen

May 8, 2017
I'm really sorry if I come across as a dick but I don't really know how else to word this as I just woke up

1. That's not shota
2.Yes this one is good
3. Ehhh more like a midget with a huge dick
4. Milftoon was the ones that played like a leisure suit larry game yeah? those were okay but the mc has pubes and a huge donger
5.Ugh this fucking game, I've tried playing it in the past but it was riddled with bugs and terrible translations.
6. I tried pale pure but it seemed to be loli stuff more than shota.
7.It's kind of shota but not really, the mc is like 20.
8. The art really throws me off and again the mc has the giant dick syndrome
9. I assume you mean the wet beginning, and yeah I've yet to try that one.
10. I actually haven't heard of that, trying it now thanks.
11.I tried this one but it seemed to be a lot about dog fucking and I'm not too into that.
Connaissance looks good but the guy hasn't updated in months. it's actually a really good showing of what kind of games I'm looking for.

as for

I've played all of those and it's a shame that the creator keeps putting cuck stuff in and also it's another game full of bugs that won't let you progress and he only updates like 3 times a year if that.
Yes I am talking about the Wet beginning.
I really liked playing "visiting Aunt Sarah" by NLT Media. You should try that if you haven't.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
I really liked playing "visiting Aunt Sarah" by NLT Media. You should try that if you haven't.
I'm not sure that you understand what shota mean. The mc in visiting aunt sarah have a dick as thick as his arms ! What is looking for is more on the side of the mysterfullgames than any of your propositions. He want games with young boys, not twentish guys looking more or less like a teenager, especially if they're mount like a horse. And like shota is barely at the limit of the rules, listing games that can be found here mostly mean that the game will not be what he's looking for.

Reactions: paintcabinet

Angmir

May 29, 2017
As for all time greates shotacon games that are compleated/have a lot of content

1st place - Nergals Zombie's Life - unmached quality realy.
2nd place - Wootch/Nergals - Urban x Life / Urban Demons
3rd place - Shotacon stuff from Violated Heroince

Also Virgin Island had amazing SS stuff in it - but far too few - still amazing game.

As a Sraigh Shotacon maniac - I feel I can no doubt recomend this 2 games as very promising.

This also looks prommising - but seems like author doesnt work on a schedule

Currently I realy am looking forward to thouse 3.
Especialy Town of passion has amazing
art / production quality and my kind of prefered relationships for Shotas with MILFs. MC could have been 2 years younger loking thou ;].

For now Zombie's Life remains best western Shotacon game in existance.

paintcabinet

Mar 25, 2017
I've played those and I hate zombies life because the Mc has a giant cock which is a turn off for me. Any games without giant dicks?