[R> Other] [R>Artist 3D] Paid Looking for Koikatsu artist for an NTR game.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Hi everyone, we're looking for an artist/animator, or just a skillful Koikatsu user, for our project (NTR game)!

What does that mean, you ask? It's simple, we are launching a new project and now we have a working team and we are heading towards our goal. But we need more people! Motivated, capable and of course willing to participate in something interestingly exciting!

If you are looking for it, this is your chance!

Type of request:
Scenes, Animations.
Commission offer: Budget! Oh, how I love talking about it! Let's just say our project is just starting up, which means our budget is limited, but wait, that doesn't mean we won't pay for your work. Rather, I'm just saying that it's limited right now. But trust me, if you do stay with us. Pfft. you don't want to know how successful this project will be.
Payment method: PayPal/Crypto
Scope of Work: The amount of work is constantly changing, I think there is no point in talking about exact figures, but I can guarantee you regular orders.
Time limit: ASAP. We will go through task after task, do it at your own pace, but I will want them as soon as possible. Remember, our goal is a long way, and the longer you can go with us the better!

Requirements:
  • Be 18+ (game is intended for adults).
  • Being motivated to create!
  • Be responsible.
  • Skillful with the Koikatsu editor.
  • Familiar with mods, to be able find whatever is missing.
  • Animation skills (optional).
  • Examples of your work are desirable.

What you will need to do: Put up with my job status messages every day. Create/modify scenes to our requirements. Generate all images from scenes/characters in the format we need. Don't worry, it's a pleasure to work with me, I provide a lot of examples, and of course constantly monitor the process of creation, and of course always prompt and together we will find a solution to any issues.

Also we'll have new characters in the game all the time, so if you make incredible characters, we're waiting for you!

An example of one of the tasks.:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Write to me in discord (shadowportal) or PM here.

Regards, Arthur

Last edited:

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Hi everyone, a little updated the description, and we need more skilful people in the team!