Looking for Novels with good Minigames inside

DurumMurud

Aug 19, 2023
A few days ago I was playing an HTML novel and it poped a minigame about a bar where you make beaverages to customers, it was "fun". I then remembered some Being a Dik minigames, and even if I was not the biggest fan of minigames on the early days, I've grown a bit curious about them.

What novels could you recommend me with good minigames inside of it, could be sexual minigames, could be other minigames (I'm not specifically looking for combat).

I'm looking for good crafted mechanics, either a good UI, or a minigame that flows correctly, or a game that has potential to be enjoyable. Even if the game final implementation is not the best, any minigame with good potential will be welcome.

Thank you.

rk-47

Jun 27, 2020
you really want sandbox renpy games those will usually have actual gameplay with minigames inside to help you on the story or earn money to get things to forward romance paths

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'm looking for good crafted mechanics, either a good UI, or a minigame that flows correctly, or a game that has potential to be enjoyable. Even if the game final implementation is not the best, any minigame with good potential will be welcome.
I'm a big fan of trying to inject gameplay into this:
- Love of Magic uses a card combat mechanic to drive it's combat system
- Morningstar uses a match 3 combat mechanic inspired by Puzzle Quest / Gems of War
- Paradise Lust has a ton of minigames. I didn't write that one (I was producer/lead programmer), so the tone is a little different, and it's got awesome 2D art :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: DurumMurud

DurumMurud

Aug 19, 2023
you really want sandbox renpy games those will usually have actual gameplay with minigames inside to help you on the story or earn money to get things to forward romance paths
It started with HTML grinding games, they are too boring, until I found one with a minigame inside that actually sparked some ideas.

I'm looking for novels with minigames inside, sandbox renpy games are perfectly viable options, but I'm not restricted to that styler