Seeking Looking for NSFW Roguelikes/Roguelites

Sep 25, 2021
Preferably something where the lewd content is either earned or least experienced during the actual dungeon crawling, though any will do gameplay wise as long as they're decent

In terms of fetishes, muscular or just plain curvy girls be best, futa is always nice, and some good monster fuckin' or lewd traps are great, but please keep the piss, shit, and gore out of it. And no cheating or NTR shit either, I find it just as disgusting. TF isn't really of interest unless it's BE/Bimbofication, and I especially don't like Weight gain or genderbend.

Lewd Crest Witch and the Perverted EroEro Dungeon is a perfect example of something I'd like to see

LS47

Oct 5, 2021
Abandoned and very short, but The Bard's Trail is pretty good. It's a 2Dcg lesbian game and the H scenes are really well drawn imo.

If you're into japanese games, there's also Lewdest Labyrinth, although Idk if it can be categorized as a roguelike. I didn't finish it yet and the H scenes are underwhelming imo, but it has quite a lot of content and nice gameplay.

Sep 25, 2021
Abandoned and very short, but The Bard's Trail is pretty good. It's a 2Dcg lesbian game and the H scenes are really well drawn imo.

If you're into japanese games, there's also Lewdest Labyrinth, although Idk if it can be categorized as a roguelike. I didn't finish it yet and the H scenes are underwhelming imo, but it has quite a lot of content and nice gameplay.
Bard's Trail is actually what got me to make this post. And I haven't played Lewdest Labyrinth in a bit, I should check up on it

Reactions: LS47