Seeking Looking for recommendations for starter ADULT games

TheimmortalP

Jan 4, 2019
I'm looking for recommendations for starter Adult games, preferably ones that I can find on this site.

First of all, I wanna make this clear. I've been putting off making this topic because I'm afraid that I'm mostly gonna get people posting about their very unusual kinks. First of all, it's ok to have very unusual kinks, as you're not hurting anyone, and it makes you happy, so by all means keep having fun with em, just know that they're not my thing, and I'd rather you all not recommend them to me.

Here's the kinds of things that I look for in an adult game.

A quality script with a very likable protagonist, and at least one or two very likable characters who I can focus on.
Good looking everyone, regardless of their sex(Unless it's a character we're not supposed to like.)
At least DECENT pacing.
Happy sex.

Things I absolutely DO NOT want:
non/con. Seriously, if a big part of the game is the MC ASSAULTING or being ASSAULTED is part of the experience, please don't make excuses for it.

My 3 favorite games that I've played here:
Robbin Hoods
Rebirth: Chapter 1
WVM

As you can tell, those are alll pure VNs, but I'm down for playing games that aren't pure vns as well, just give me some sugge

I'd also prefer that the game be complete. Played way too many imcomplete ADULT games.

Queen of the Dolls

Definitely a defiant deviant
Donor
Mar 21, 2018
I was going to recommend Lily of the Valley A story about a married couple and the consequences of the choices they take, because it is very well written, has some really likable characters, nice pace and loads of "happy sex".
Then i remembered it also have a couple of scenes where Lily gets used by a therapist and a doctor before she actually consents, so i`m not doing that after all.

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
Some I would definitely recommend you:
Do You Have Akira Points
Life with Mary
Triangle
Pine Falls
Project Cappuccino

A few that are not perfect matches but I think worth checking out:
Depraved Awakening- Despite the name, you can play without being depraved. It's a darker atmosphere but the protagonist is definitely a goodguy.

Shag the Hag- Ok one girl is a zombie so not traditionally great looking but really not bad considering and she is really quite adorable. The "hag" is under a curse and is eventually revealed to actually be super hot. Also a bit grindy, especially at first but, otherwise, I think this has what you're looking for.

Sisterly Lust- Obviously incest heavy (maybe I've been here too long if I don't automatically consider this an unusual kink) but the routes are all quite sweet (don't blackmail the middle sister). The bondage scenes in the preview pics are either imaginary (the MC is reading from the works of Marquis de Sade) or consensual (the girl being choked is SUPER into it and you can decline if you're not interested.)