Seeking Looking for recommendations: humiliation, violence, guro

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Hello buddies :D

I was away from F95 for quite some time and even stopped playing adult games for almost a year after loosing interest and having other stuff to do.

Now I want to resume to having fun with that kind of games ... I tried some games, but most of it were just boring.

(Besides funny and heartbreaking stories) My main fetish is humiliation / degradation of strong female characters. The more degrading, the better. If ryona or guro is involved, it is probably for the better :sneaky:

I love the games of Combin Ation (like "Masked Superheroin: The Green Shadow Rachel" or "Agent Alona - The Japan Investigation").

I just found "Fashion Business" where a once powerful and ruthless female protagonist loses her wealth and power and tries to get it back, but is constantly humiliated.

To leave no doubt: humiliation of whorish characters is boring. Breaking/Defeating strong female characters (heroines, agents, policewomen, entrepreneurs, fighters, ... ) is what I'm looking for ^o^

I know, not very common fetish, but maybe someone can help me with a recommendation for something similar (doesn't matter if it's new or old).

I would be greateful for relevant information :D:giggle:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
To leave no doubt: humiliation of whorish characters is boring. Breaking/Defeating strong female characters (heroines, agents, policewomen, entrepreneurs, fighters, ... ) is what I'm looking for ^o^
Oh how i'd loooove this but.. you know these kinda games don't exist :cautious: Combination is one of a kind pretty much... we won't get exactly what you described, ever. Noobody gonna Dev the tale of Power Girl becoming a broken subby lewdpet of a fat old homeless dude :cautious:

Anyway, Autumn Boulevard.

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
Thanks for the answers :D

Autumn Boulevard looks worth a try, the others I know.

The good thing is: seems I didn't miss much and so don't have to catch up :cool:

And I'm still hopeful that there must be games similar to the awesoem "Fashion Business" ^^

abgazil

Jul 27, 2018
This is exactly what I'm into as well which is why Fashion Business is my favorite game right now.

Unfortunately there aren't too many games like this and I find the ones there are rarely go far enough for my tastes. You might want to try out the Selectacorp games (particularly the Corporate Raider series and Exec2Sec).

Reactions: Londo_Mollari

xj47

Nov 4, 2017
You might like Blood Rush by Blue Mad Diode.
- Police woman protagonist
- RPG style battle system (most of the game is battles)
- Most H-scenes on defeat and very heavy on the gore

The game isn't translated as far as I know, but I found it pretty manageable with a text-hooker and machine translation. The H-scenes aren't very subtle which helps.

• Love
Reactions: Londo_Mollari

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017

The game isn't translated as far as I know, but I found it pretty manageable with a text-hooker and machine translation. The H-scenes aren't very subtle which helps.
It's this one, correct?

Edit: GREAT SCOTT!! This game is awesome :love: :devilish:

Last edited:

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
I didn't even know such a translation tool exists. Thanks, that will become handy :D

Dec 27, 2019

i really want blood rush but cant find any downloads available except for dlsite, is there any working you know?

Londo_Mollari

Donor
Respected User
Sep 7, 2017
i really want blood rush but cant find any downloads available except for dlsite, is there any working you know?
I have a bad Internet connection atm (and would never download anything dubios with my phone :ROFLMAO: ), but first google hit looks good for me