[R>Programmer] [R>Writer] Paid Looking for Ren'py coder & writer

Shine_

Sep 1, 2018
1653979064059.png
Project:
-Hello, I'm the Delusion dev.

This is a Genshin Impact fangame I've been working on for around 5 months. This was initially a solo project, because of work and college I can't keep going by myself. I decided to hire someone to help me write and/or code the game on Ren'py. The job will be paid, the ammount will be discussed in private so that both of us can reach an agreement.
The game is currently in version 0.3

Looking for:
-Ren'py coder, writer.

Employment Type:
-Paid.
The ammount will be discussed before hiring.

Work commitment:
-Long term.

Preferred method of contact:
-
You can DM me there.

Job Description:
-I am looking for a writer with good english (native if possible).

-If possible, someone who's comfortable with writing anything. (Not that I'll ask to write extreme stuff, but don't want any problems in the future.)

-Preferably with experience writing.

-Experience with coding on Ren'py.

-Must AT LEAST know basic lore and story from Genshin Impact, since I'll be implementing a lot of details about the lore of the game.

CorkDude50

Nov 11, 2018
Hi. i am writing you about the writer request. i worked as a tester, localizer and proofreader for Blizzard, and was also team leader for italian localization. i would be interested to work with you, and i have new ideas for adult games that can be of interest. Please let me know if you can be interested. Thanks for your time.
Skills:
- I have many new ideas for adult games, ready to be developed; i'm fluent in english and italian, and i use to work for a big firm as a localization tester and as a localization team manager

Preferred method of contact:
- i would prefer initial contact to be via e-mail, at fampola68@outlook.com, or here answering this post: i would subsequently give my contacts (discord, skype, whatsapp) for work

Employment Type & Rates:
- i would accept revenue share if the developer is serious about bringing the game to completion; otherwise, depending on the work requested, we can arrange the price.

Availability:
- at the start, i would like to start part time; if everything goes well, going full time would not be a problem

Additional comments:
- i'd like to realize some of my ideas of games, and to complete everyone of them. i would ideally like to work also for small developers, if they have the right mindset (end a work once it is started).

Padre Katyusha

I can't be called a woman cause I'm not hot enough
Uploader
Jun 4, 2019
New at python but in Ren'Py, but programmer in other languages.
Also playing Genshin Impact since the launch.