VN Ren'Py Abandoned Delusion [v0.4] [Shirahoshi Studio]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Shine_

Sep 1, 2018
BANNER-New.png

Overview:
Based on Genshin Impact, where you play as a visionless adventurer who lost his memory in an accident he can't even remember, and found himself in Mondstadt. You'll be able to get to know many different characters while you embark on an adventure to find out who you really are, what happened to you and what your purpose is in this world of Teyvat.​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-03
Release Date: 2022-05-30
Developer: Shirahoshi Studio - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux:
- - - -
Android: v0.3

2.png 5.png jjjjj.PNG imagen_2022-01-10_205925.png nm.PNG ezgif-7-5bcbe65b4d.gif 1678379346365.png 1678379373597.png

Last edited:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
The game seems like it could be pretty decent eventually though I'm kind of disappointed that Venti won't be a romance option. it seems a shame to have a Genshin Impact adult VN without him being an option but I understand most people wouldn't be into that kind of content. As long as Lisa and Jean are options I will be happy.

One thing I could suggest would be to have the name of the places appearing on the map. I knew what everything was since I played the game but other people might not have and might get confused.

Shine_

Sep 1, 2018
The game seems like it could be pretty decent eventually though I'm kind of disappointed that Venti won't be a romance option.
Funny that you mention it, you're the second person that talks about Venti since the post went up.
The other person asked me in DMs and I said I would leave it up to a popularity poll since I thought not many people would be into it.
I myself have no problem with making some scenes with him, so I might as well add him into my plans.
One thing I could suggest would be to have the name of the places appearing on the map. I knew what everything was since I played the game but other people might not have and might get confused.
I only expected Genshin players to try this game out so I didn't think about that... But you're right, I'll look into adding some names for the places.
Thanks for the feedback!

Shine_

Sep 1, 2018
looks good and has similar game play with the choice options. Let just hope our choices actually result in something.
They do! This small release already has an example on how I'm planning the choices to work. For example you can see in the images that there's a scene with Barbara already implemented, but depending on your choices that may not happen at all.
There's also different reactions that affect gameplay in the long run too for some choices, so look forward to that!

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Funny that you mention it, you're the second person that talks about Venti since the post went up.
The other person asked me in DMs and I said I would leave it up to a popularity poll since I thought not many people would be into it.
I myself have no problem with making some scenes with him, so I might as well add him into my plans.
That makes me a lot more interested in this game if he is an option. I think he is probably one of the most recognisable characters from Genshin along with Amber.

GoldenLemon

Sep 15, 2018
Ill be keeping an eye on this. Not so much a fan of GI anymore, I'd rather Honkai Impact's world and characters but more KK games are always interesting to watch. It helps that this one seems to stick closer to the actual game, unlike others with random gyru-o's and other guys that don't even exist in Genshin's world. Also happy about being able to fuck all of the girls eventually. I wish you the best of luck.

Doomslayer123

Dec 21, 2018
Nice little demo, can't wait for more content

Just one question, is this going to be a nice wholesome romance vanilla game? I kinda want to go out on a little date with noelle just like her hangout event :LUL:

Reactions: Shine_

beeleeteapee

Nov 12, 2017

I only expected Genshin players to try this game out so I didn't think about that... But you're right, I'll look into adding some names for the places.
Thanks for the feedback!
Now I'm not saying I'm gay for Venti, but I am saying that I'll fucking throw all the coinbags in my possession for a route of the only dude I'd cross the line for

Shine_

Sep 1, 2018
Nice little demo, can't wait for more content
I'm glad you liked it, makes it all worth it.
Just one question, is this going to be a nice wholesome romance vanilla game? I kinda want to go out on a little date with noelle just like her hangout event :LUL:
While there will be of course sex scenes all over the place, because this is an adult game first and foremost.
I do love these characters, so I won't turn them into sex-crazed beasts lol.

So to answer your question. Yes.
I plan on having some dates and romancing with the girls before going all in with the adult content, don't know if my writing will be on par with Genshin's hangout events, but I'll give it my all.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes