VN Ren'Py Abandoned Delusion [v0.4] [Shirahoshi Studio]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

soulninja

Dec 12, 2018
I'll hold that to the same standard as Venti in previous comments. If enough people ask for loli content, it's pretty much my job to deliver.
I'm fine with it or without it.
WE NEED LOLI CONTENT
I mean, Genshin has rn 4 lolis to pick from, and a 5th one coming this year.
If you add Paimon to the mix (A must have lorewise, of course) then you have 6 characters from the cast that are loli-like.
As long as they are optional (like Venti should be) I don't think that people will complain at all.

All the kudos for you my boy, this is a game that I've waiting for a long time. Will keep tabs on this one, you have my full support.

Shine_

Sep 1, 2018
WE NEED LOLI CONTENT
I mean, Genshin has rn 4 lolis to pick from, and a 5th one coming this year.
If you add Paimon to the mix (A must have lorewise, of course) then you have 6 characters from the cast that are loli-like.
As long as they are optional (like Venti should be) I don't think that people will complain at all.
Yeah, that was the plan. Most of the characters will actually be optional so the player can actually choose who to romance.
Thanks for the support, I'll do my best.

Reactions: Savec and soulninja

Enterre

Jun 2, 2017
Played the demo, looks neat. Gotta say that "Mona when", so that when she gets content I could behave like a smug asshole.
Also, even though there's "Charisma +1" in text once, there's no "Kindness +1" or second "Charisma +1" notification. Maybe tie it to a function so that there's floating text that's associated with stat increase?

Shine_

Sep 1, 2018
Played the demo, looks neat. Gotta say that "Mona when", so that when she gets content I could behave like a smug asshole.
Thanks, and yeah. She's a fan favorite for "obvious reasons", so she's actually in my priority list.
Also, even though there's "Charisma +1" in text once, there's no "Kindness +1" or second "Charisma +1" notification. Maybe tie it to a function so that there's floating text that's associated with stat increase?
Yeah, I was trying to see which way was better, and I guess I ended up getting distracted by another thing and forgot about it.
I am looking into making the stat increases be a little message that pops up under the character button, but I'm afraid I'm not skilled enough to do that yet, so I'm looking around the internet for something similar.

Shine_

Sep 1, 2018
No chance of having a female protagonist?
Interesting question, it would certainly be a hassle for me.
By having a female mc you would want to romance the male characters? Because I really wasn't thinking on adding scenes with them. (Except for Venti by popular demand.)

I'm not completely against the idea though.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Savec and doidera

doidera

Jun 11, 2017
Interesting question, it would certainly be a hassle for me.
By having a female mc you would want to romance the male characters? Because I really wasn't thinking on adding scenes with them. (Except for Venti by popular demand.)

I'm not completely against the idea though.
No. By female protagonist I mean romance with female characters. A path for lesbian character without futanari or dicks in general. like a girl-on-girl path, no guys or dicks in between. As in the original game: If I choose Lumine, then Lumine is the protagonist

Shine_

Sep 1, 2018
No. By female protagonist I mean romance with female characters. A path for lesbian character without futanari or dicks in general. like a girl-on-girl path, no guys or dicks in between. As in the original game: If I choose Lumine, then Lumine is the protagonist
I see, hmmm....
I could certainly try, I'll make no promises though. I'll try and rewrite the prologue with a female MC and see how that looks.
If it seems fine, then sure. I would be adding a female protagonist to the game.

Reactions: doidera

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
Shine_
So question, the description kinda throws me off a little, but do you play as aether (I assume custom name)? (if wanting no powers, could just be a de-powered one) having them be aether (or w/e name you pick) would also add a sense of realism given how the characters act towards him in the actual game.

Or is it a universe where Aether and lumine don't exist? (and this MC exists in their place).

Cause you know if it be aether.... twincest is the ultimate wincest XD

Although I assume you are going for a first person view (so only time to really see would be a mirror anyway).

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes