Jun 9, 2018
I am looking for game similar to
Room to rent
Personal assistant
Midlife crisis
Dating my daughter
DFD
Dr Amna
Basically male protagonist with age gap between mc and female characters . Thanks

Reactions: Sami26000

silversurfer1

Oct 9, 2019
I have a similar interest and I can recommend the following in addition to what's been mentioned:

Depraved Awakening - A couple of the girls are around MC's age but there are also a few that are much younger.
City of Broken Dreamers - Same creators as Depraved Awakening. Still fairly early in development but same as above, there are a couple younger girls in the mix.

I haven't played the following yet so I can't personally vouch for quality, but they might fit what you're looking for:
Triangle - Younger girl moves in with you and your wife.
Acting Lessons - Description has MC as middle age and main girl as younger.
Lewd Island - Father and daughter's plane crashes on island
Life With Mary - MC takes in his friend's daughter.
Thirsty for My Guest - Daughter of your ex comes to stay with you.
Pine Falls - This might be iffy. I'm not sure how old the MC is meant to be, but he's described as "a successful writer".

nikxxx

Jun 9, 2018
I have a similar interest and I can recommend the following in addition to what's been mentioned:

Depraved Awakening - A couple of the girls are around MC's age but there are also a few that are much younger.
City of Broken Dreamers - Same creators as Depraved Awakening. Still fairly early in development but same as above, there are a couple younger girls in the mix.

I haven't played the following yet so I can't personally vouch for quality, but they might fit what you're looking for:
Triangle - Younger girl moves in with you and your wife.
Acting Lessons - Description has MC as middle age and main girl as younger.
Lewd Island - Father and daughter's plane crashes on island
Life With Mary - MC takes in his friend's daughter.
Thirsty for My Guest - Daughter of your ex comes to stay with you.
Pine Falls - This might be iffy. I'm not sure how old the MC is meant to be, but he's described as "a successful writer".
Triangle and city of broken dreams are the two I had no idea about, would defined try them thanks for info

Reactions: silversurfer1

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
  • HS Tutor
  • Lust Epidemic
  • Now and Then
  • Personal Assistant Black Heart Edition
  • Solvalley School
  • The Assistant