Identify Looking for specific games

Rakser

Aug 11, 2017
Hello, I am looking for two games I played while ago but I can't find the names. Here is the description of the games I remember:

Game 1:

Male Protagonist finds a magic ring and become a powerful adventurer and joins a guild of warriors and learn to control his powers.

Game 2:

Male Protagonist went blank and woke up in a city but a strange power prevent him to leave the city.

I hope you can help me.
Thanks in advance

Rakser

Aug 11, 2017
Hello it's me again looking for other games names according to memories of the game.

Game 3:

Male Character is a gangster who leaves his "mother" to live with a girl (I think it was her teacher). I remember he had a cage in his bedroom.

Game 4:

Male Character died when he got hit by a vehicle and his brought on future by a girl who "upgrade" him to make people think he is a android and he has to go to a school to win money.

I hope you can help me.
Thanks in advance.

Rakser

Aug 11, 2017
Forgot one game:

Game 5:

Male Character is a construction site worker and have a roommate who is a camgirl and he makes cam with her (and her friend or sister (I forgot) too) and makes her fall for him.

I hope you can help me.
Thanks in advance.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Hello it's me again looking for other games names according to memories of the game.

Game 3:

Male Character is a gangster who leaves his "mother" to live with a girl (I think it was her teacher). I remember he had a cage in his bedroom.

Game 4:

Male Character died when he got hit by a vehicle and his brought on future by a girl who "upgrade" him to make people think he is a android and he has to go to a school to win money.

I hope you can help me.
Thanks in advance.
Game 3 - maybe BangCity ?

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Rakser

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
Forgot one game:

Game 5:

Male Character is a construction site worker and have a roommate who is a camgirl and he makes cam with her (and her friend or sister (I forgot) too) and makes her fall for him.

I hope you can help me.
Thanks in advance.
This is probably My New Roommate

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Rakser