EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
TheOutongPromo.png

Overview:
You're just an ordinary man who wants to become an adventurer and take revenge for your parents. Sadly, you're too weak, but everything changes after you get a very strong magic power.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-08
Release Date: 2022-09-02
Developer: - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

*Old saves may not work*

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - -
Mac (v0.1.3): - - -
Android (v0.1.3): - - -

Extra:
Walkthrough Mod

paopsst thanks for the link
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

lroom.jpg viona3.jpg sm3.jpg d11.jpg ma_18.jpg 00581_18.jpg 006113.jpg 00739.jpg 007167.jpg 008118.jpg 00962.jpg 0103.jpg 01139.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
The story feels a bit something like sloppy written and lacking finesse, to keep you interested, the developer's got a storyline, but he's not a great writer. This has good potential for different fetishes.
The girls are beautiful, but at its current state the characters are more than superfluous, they just jump on the dick and fuck. I just wish there were more balanced between the story part and the lewd part of the game. Language needs proofreading, it's unbearable and almost robotic turning the story into complete nonsense.

I strongly suggest don't turn this into a sandbox, instead, you may want to polish the lore and story-telling, making it a sandbox will just make it boring.

ahe.png , Pink Hair, :sneaky: I've seen enough Instagram to know where this is going...

Last edited:

mordred93

Jul 21, 2017
Interesting premise for a game. You have to really clean up the language as several of the words I didn't know what exactly they meant and some of the word choices are a little odd. Renders are good and no bugs that I got. Good start for a first version.

Feb 17, 2018
English is not his native language and it seems that he is currently having some difficulties in this regard, so I think we should be more permissive with him about writing and give him time to adjust. This is what the developer wrote about him and the game on his patreon page.

I think the passage on his patreon page needs to be added to the description of the game and created a new section like "about the game" or "development note". I slightly modified what he wrote to sound better.

"Hello guys! Currently I'm creating a visual novel game named "The Outong" Actually this is my first time when i creating games and i hope you like it. Honestly I'm still lacking with rendering because my device doesn't yet support for this. Currently i'm using my potato laptop for developing this game. So this time the games is without animation and not many images yet. If you like my games I hope you can supporting me for developing this game."

Untitled.jpg

Feb 28, 2018
Oh boy. I get that he's not a native speaker, English isn't my native language as well. But come on, get at least the title right! It's just a damn single word he'd need to look up in a dictionary. He should put at least a little bit of effort into it if he wants to earn money with that game.

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
Oh boy. I get that he's not a native speaker, English isn't my native language as well. But come on, get at least the title right! It's just a damn single word he'd need to look up in a dictionary. He should put at least a little bit of effort into it if he wants to earn money with that game.
Or he just can put the text in office and let them check the spelling its not that hard.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes