• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

GamleErik89

Sep 13, 2018
Actually way better than I thought, despite the broken English and sentence structure.:) Pays off to not expect much from below 0.5 VNs/games I've found out. (y) Think I'll keep an eye on this one, as it seems like there's something shiny after some polish and wax treatment here. Best of luck and dont give up Gondeser.

GreenGobbo

Oct 18, 2018
Tried the initial release a few days ago.
Art is okay, just some typical HS fare here.
Story is a little wonky, but it works I guess.
The Engrish is absolutely terrible though.
Sure you can figure it out, but it is still super super bad.
Like Tarzan or caveman levels of speech.
As far as content, the sister pervs on you while you shower a few times and if you play your cards right you can bang her friend once. That's all I could find anyhow.

No idea what's in the new update released today, but I'm waiting for a few more updates to go by before checking it out again.

Hopefully by then he'll get his proposed sandbox mode working to some extent, and someone willing to sacrifice a few brain cells will have turned up and done some proofreading on this for the dev.

GL/HF for now. See ya in a few months...

fkrfxr

Nov 9, 2019
I am really enjoying this. nice and original. Magic and titties who could ask for more? the pics are good but I would like to see the pics in higher def but I do not mind a larger file size. thanks for the share and please continue on.

Jul 15, 2019
Don't know what I was expecting something more (shrugs) it's early build I shouldn't have hi hopes for a early build......it's ok so far not much to it but it's deff ain't the worse game ever but dang wish it was more umm bang for buck situation but again it's early build I expected way to much (shrugs) guess I'll wait for a few updates b4 playing again

Jul 15, 2019
Goo
I am really enjoying this. nice and original. Magic and titties who could ask for more? the pics are good but I would like to see the pics in higher def but I do not mind a larger file size. thanks for the share and please continue on.
Good lord do you need HD 6000? Lol

ShiroOkami2

Mar 14, 2020
"You're just an ordinary man who wants to become an adventurer " Sorry took an arrow to the knee and can't continue adventuring

You got something here Dev, beginings of something that could be great or bad. Seeing how you tell the story should be our full time job ;)

D

Deleted member 2631054

I just thought someone misspelled outting.
This joke is getting old and FYI, it is you that misspelled "outing", not the dev. Maybe you should have tried spelling outong instead...

• Haha
Reactions: Ive-11

Hermies

Feb 7, 2018
I just played through (Viona hooked me from the start) :). What's not to like two sisters (one is really easy from the start ;) and they're both linked to your Sis. This has good potential for different fetishes, Easy/Sub, Virtuous/Devoted, Loving/Corruptible All Good Stuff if you ask me!
Thank You Very Much Gondeser, for sharing what I think will be a pretty good game.
For me the grammar thing is not such a big issue, I understood everything that was conveyed pretty well, and if grammer is that big an issue maybe someone should develop a game for the grammar police.
I can't wait to see the next update. Thanks for your Hard Work and Good Luck.(y)

Wildbill5150

Oct 6, 2018
I enjoy this game it's got lots of potential would really like to see a harem tag for this??
If not let the players choose whom to romance wait will there be romance??
If you choose to have ntr please make it avoidable so everyone can enjoy your game??
On a side note I also am liking viona kinda digging the sister also but don't want to get to close to her I didn't see an incest tag??
Would like to see what kinda things your going to add in the op somewhere so we could get a small idea of what fetishes your planning on adding?? Like a future planned tags??

Thank you for your time :)

Reactions: battali0n
3.30 star(s) 19 Votes