SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
I like the story, even it is a little hokey. Getting B-movie vibes from it, which is fun.
One thing I don't understand is why we have a Quick Time Event leading straight to a game over that comes out of nowhere. It's not even a real skill check, just forces you to jump from visual novel mode to twitch reflex mode.

Reactions: ghjghjghj

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
So this game's name really is "The outung"? Thought it was a typo and meant "The outing" - gonna give it try.
Hilarious that you made a typo to the alleged typo. But the I is next to the O, so I wonder if it is.

Reactions: Ive-11

Crosaith.

Nov 18, 2017
I agree with the others. Please do NOT add free roam/sandbox. There's far more negative than benefit to it. More "freedom"? Add more choices/branches during dialog. Repeatable sex scenes? Add a "gallery". Stats/time/grind? No just no. Why add time wasting work to a game when most people just want to have fun, relax and jerk off.

That being said, I'm saying this because I really like some of the character models you made and think this game has potential. Keep up the good work. :p(y)

Gon D. Eser

Developer of The Outong
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2019
I agree with the others. Please do NOT add free roam/sandbox. There's far more negative than benefit to it. More "freedom"? Add more choices/branches during dialog. Repeatable sex scenes? Add a "gallery". Stats/time/grind? No just no. Why add time wasting work to a game when most people just want to have fun, relax and jerk off.

That being said, I'm saying this because I really like some of the character models you made and think this game has potential. Keep up the good work. :p(y)
Thanks, actually I have planned to add a gallery, but for now, the game still lacks lewd scene because I'm still focusing on story

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Ah, well, the first game on a crappy laptop, not a native English speaker... guess I can't go too hard on him but still won't be pretty:

1. the story looks like it's written by a 10-year-old fantasy RPG lover. It's bland and mostly incoherent.

2. The characters are more than superfluous, they just jump on the dick and fuck and that's it

3. Engrish is unbearable and almost robotic turning a nonsense story into a completely undigestible mess

3. renders are really crappy and grainy

So, yeah, let's take a step back.
It's nice you wanted to create a VN and gave it shot but, in this state, it just won't do.
You need a writer who can put your ideas into a sensible narrative, you need an editor/proofreader for the story to make sense, and, obviously, you need a better rendering rig.

I am not saying this to put you down.
If you intend to attract some following and earn some money doing this you will first need to invest some money to make things right and, most of all, create compelling story players can immerse into.

Gon D. Eser

Developer of The Outong
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2019
Ah, well, the first game on a crappy laptop, not a native English speaker... guess I can't go too hard on him but still won't be pretty:

1. the story looks like it's written by a 10-year-old fantasy RPG lover. It's bland and mostly incoherent.

2. The characters are more than superfluous, they just jump on the dick and fuck and that's it

3. Engrish is unbearable and almost robotic turning a nonsense story into a completely undigestible mess

So, yeah, let's take a step back.
It's nice you wanted to create a VN and gave it shot but, in this state, it just won't do.
You need a writer who can put your ideas into a sensible narrative, you need an editor/proofreader for the story to make sense, and, obviously, you need a better rendering rig.

I am not saying this to put you down.
If you intend to attract some following and earn some money doing this you will first need to invest some money to make things right and, most of all, create compelling story players can immerse into.
Thanks for your advice, but actually, I don't really care whether or not people like my VN, and...
1. The story was written by myself, and I didn't really expect it to turn out big because I didn't have a background as a writer. Even so, I will continue to develop this VN.
2. hmm.. really? :unsure:

3. and 3. again. You already know the situation and condition

So I want to tell you that I actually knew from the start that if I wanted this VN to be big, at least I needed a writer, editor/proofreader, and even a professional 3d artist,(hmm..:unsure: maybe a programmer too, NO, it's not necessary it's just VN, right?), but I just wanted to do my own work that's all.

Last edited:

LoganJr

Sep 11, 2018

PLEASE NO SANDBOX, I hate it and most of us hate it

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes