Gon D. Eser

Developer of The Outong
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2019
Interesting premise for a game. You have to really clean up the language as several of the words I didn't know what exactly they meant and some of the word choices are a little odd. Renders are good and no bugs that I got. Good start for a first version.
yes, I know thanks

Reactions: Xaos_

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
Either the name has no meaning, or the dev can't even get that simple shit right, which bodes really, really bad for the Engrish in this one.

And I feared correctly.

Hard pass until this gets a proper English translation.

Gon D. Eser

Developer of The Outong
Game Developer
Nov 11, 2019
Oh boy. I get that he's not a native speaker, English isn't my native language as well. But come on, get at least the title right! It's just a damn single word he'd need to look up in a dictionary. He should put at least a little bit of effort into it if he wants to earn money with that game.
yes, actually it's just random name

Grohal

Jul 27, 2019
Well, I have read worse english on other games - at least I understood what was the meaning of most of the sentences.
The story feels a bit, as we germans tend to say in modern times "hingerotzt" which means something like sloppy written and lacking finesse.
But it wasn't all bad, if the english and the writting skills improve (vastly) there is much pontential.
The grafics have also a lot of room for improvement, but personaly I don't care that much about that.

Good luck, with this and your future work @ developer

Lucid Lancer

May 29, 2018
This desperately requires proofread. I do like the ladies in this one but the story and world building is suffering due to poor lingo.
If this is your first project then good effort, thumbs up for that.
Oh and please don't turn this into a sandbox, it's fine as it is now instead you may want to polish the lore and story-telling because even without animations that can have much deeper and bigger impact. Of course it's just my humble say.
Good luck.

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
Making it a sandbox will just make it even more boring. Remember if you do make sure tag it please. Is there really no other park asset than the railway bridge? IMHO it was extremely boring. Renders were ok but the same old assets. Good luck and bye.

D

Deleted member 2631054

Either the name has no meaning, or the dev can't even get that simple shit right, which bodes really, really bad for the Engrish in this one.

And I feared correctly.

Hard pass until this gets a proper English translation.
If you bothered to play the game you would understand that the meaning of the name is a key point, instead of making shit assumptions that make you look simple...

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
Ok that was a disapointing.. alot of text what personally you already knew in 0.1, The english is yes not good but i have seen alot worse and the renders are not bad but not the best. takes alot of time or alot of money to do them good.

waiting for the next update and see what happens then.

3.30 star(s) 19 Votes