Seeking Looking for squicky intense games

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
(Please not judgement on this, I play all the other games too, but those are relatively easy to find / sort through so haven't needed to really ask. But sometimes we just get those nights when we want to see something a bit intense and challenging)

I've been getting pretty descent at searching by tags, but this isn't quite a 'tag' (yet) so curious about the hive mind's thoughts on this.. games that are just really squicky, edgy, with scenes you just look at and go 'I really should not be seeing this... but maybe just one more click...'

Here are some features I wouldn't care about:
* cartoonishly 'pop' - basic 'people are tied up', tentacles, human-sized wasps, friendly vore where they giggle all the way, etc
* 1 easily missable 5-sec scene to get the fetish covered

Here are some features I would be curious about
* stuff that still makes the jaded among you you go 'damn! I... should not watch this'
* bugs / insects / maggots / etc
* non-cartoony-friendly vore / egg incubation / parasites
* intense crying mind-breaks and abuse
* intense defilement, hobos, trash

Some games that come to mind in this genre -
* Vitamin Plus, Slice of Venture: A New Start,
* The Hunter, The Hunter 2
* Jack-o-Nine-tales
* Bible Black, Bible Black: the Infection, Starless
* Arthur Saxon's multiple-choice novel games (not on here - Sophie's Choices, The Partition, Your Wild Day)
* Ravager
* Parasite Infection (good idea though gets a bit repetitive with the limited number of choices and more on the cartoony side)
* Parasite in City
* Anaximanes' games (Slugs and Bugs, Cult of Corruption)
* Creature Get
* Overgrown: Genesis

(see, I'd done my homework a bit before asking - and sure I missed some, but what intense games would you recommend? beyond 'tee hee tentacle / there's a human-sized wasp'?)

Last edited:

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
lol, you didn't have to. I was half teasing. My inner grammar nazi can be dickish at times. ;)
its a good call-out, makes it easier for people to search for it later :) honestly I didn't even know it was a real word - I'd heard people using it but had just assumed it was one of those self-developing internet reddit-style terms that took on a life of its own

Reactions: Stroym

Johnny4x8

Jul 4, 2017
I kinda hate that I can contribute to this but if guro is "squicky" enough then Dungeons and Prisoners or Maggot Baits are probably two that would work for you. I can't speak but to the latter, only that it's sort of synonymous for "fucked up shit" and the former is more or less a semi-normal RPGM game with some pretty grotesque fail screens, one that comes to mind is a man-eating plant that, well, does it's thing to the MC fairly early on (you kind of have to ask for it though).

Sounds to me like the stuff you're looking for is just a matter of combining certain tags though.

Reactions: HypnoKitten

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
I kinda hate that I can contribute to this but if guro is "squicky" enough then Dungeons and Prisoners or Maggot Baits are probably two that would work for you. I can't speak but to the latter, only that it's sort of synonymous for "fucked up shit" and the former is more or less a semi-normal RPGM game with some pretty grotesque fail screens, one that comes to mind is a man-eating plant that, well, does it's thing to the MC fairly early on (you kind of have to ask for it though).

Sounds to me like the stuff you're looking for is just a matter of combining certain tags though.
Thank you! That certainly sounds squeeky, and hadn't heard of those, I'll check them out. Personally not too big on violence / squeek and such if there's not an erotic component beyond simple nudity (like that side-scrolling one where you just get killed in terrible ways, meh). But these two games may well combine things, worth finding out! And either way sounds like they fit the theme / pushes boundaries, much thanks!

And yea, combining tags... tried it over time - and it can help find a lot of things. Trouble is, especially when moving to the edges of the map, that some things are too niche to get tags. Or they get rolled over into a tag that you have to somewhat guess (like how creepy-crawleys are semi-randomly rolled either into monster, bestiality, insect, parasite, or whatever else). And then a lot of games get a tag because there is one tiny easy-to-miss 5-sec scene that warrants the tag but most of the game is just regular vanilla stuff (which, fun, but also eh). And since most games tend to scale up intensity and many have a lot of grind you might play 16+ hours to realize that, per game, with dozens coming up for a tag search like 'monster'. Also again, many tags apply equally to things that embrace a theme or tha do playful cartoony takes (not talking graphics so much as intensity). So for far-out stuff it saves a Lot of hours (of downloading and playing stuff that doesn't match, not just the 'too lazy to search') to just ask. The tags Are awesome though for all the common stuff and I promise I totally use them for that!