Looking to commission translation of Kaichuu Sentai Insect Angels

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Update on what's going on. Patrol events are still being worked on, but I've made a fair bit of progress. I finished the mall, the financial district, the grocery store and the variations of those areas depending on the pc's corruption levels and the company they keep. It was actually a relief to see that not all characters have unique dialogue for all the zones. For example, Scorpion has unique interactions with either the citizens or her teammates when she patrols the park, however she has no dialogue at all when she visits the grocery store. I'll let you all find the rest if those events interest you. These events can actually be very small side stories that give you more insight into the characters' personalities or as a way to see the relationships between them.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Hey everyone, 'nother update here. You would not believe how much needs to be translated for the patrol events. Fortunately, I'm almost done. After this there should only be one thing left to translate and that is the Insect Angel's transition into villains. After I do those last two things I'm gonna do some spellchecking, play testing, and attempt bug fixing and finally upload this thing. FYI, since I'm close to finishing this, I want everyone who's been patiently waiting for me to translate this to know I will be uploading the full version of this game. But after that I'll only be releasing translation patches for any games I'm personally interested in if no one else will translate them. That's all be well everyone.

Reactions: Gummiel

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
i hope u're interested in ntr games
My specific kink is corruption, specifically heroes or normal people becoming villains, demons, monsters, etc. That being said, ntr goes hand in hand with this fairly often. Long story short, not really my kink, but might end up doing some ntr translations down the road

Reactions: cire

vessalius

Jan 23, 2018
My specific kink is corruption, specifically heroes or normal people becoming villains, demons, monsters, etc. That being said, ntr goes hand in hand with this fairly often. Long story short, not really my kink, but might end up doing some ntr translations down the road
Hell yeah! we have only have MTL NTR lately so, i'm really looking forward to it! keep it up! 0w0)b

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Hey everyone, this will be my final update on the progress of the Insect Angels translation. Right down to business, you all can expect the game to be released on either July 30th or July 31st. That is because a game I have been very much looking forward to will be released on the 30th, so I will be wrapping up so it can have my full attention and you all can enjoy the corruption game you have been waiting very patiently for. As a side note, the art bug and the bug that crashes the recollection room if you try to view patrol events still exist and will likely not be fixed in time. Fortunately these aren't totally game breaking, but the recollection room bug stings in particular. That's all guys and if you have any questions feel free to leave them here, and I'll get back to you ASAP, thanks everyone!

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Hello everyone, I hate being a liar, but some irl circumstances require my attention. Good news, this doesn't really delay my release too bad, just an extra day or two so I'm just gonna take the opportunity to give it a bit more polish. I'm not risking being a liar again, so I'll just say very soon. Sorry about that guys.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Any update on the release date ?
Yes actually, I'm much more comfortable with saying this, but I believe the latest I need now is Saturday. I just need to clean up the UI, fix some nameplates and bug test. I believe you can expect it late Friday or early Saturday.

Reactions: cire and pharmpls

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Little update, fixed the text on the prologue and recollection room and took some time to actually read the rules for uploading here. Turns out there's gonna be some very minor stuff that's not gonna get translated. There's some text on the map that doesn't seem to have a thing I can modify and the chart showing the spread of a character's stats can't be translated. I'll be making an extra folder with pictures to help people read it as well as a .txt document on how to avoid crashes that for the life of me I can't fix. (don't worry this has almost no impact on the game at all and is easy to avoid.) That's all folks look forward to it.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: cire and DiveGal

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Hey guys Saturday is still hopefully launch day, but the following needs to happen. I need to edit the game a bit because I had no idea until just now that the scientist who created the Insect Angels was a girl and I need to get this game approved by a mod. That's all, enjoy your day!

Reactions: Glutenberg

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Great news everybody, I found the problem that was making the game crash when trying to watch patrol events in the recollection room. there is a green crystal that lets you change variables like town reputation and corruption level of a character. This lets you see the variations of each patrol event. I highly recommend you don’t fiddle with this too much because that’s what appeared to break the game. If you REALLY want to see the variations just fiddle with the main 3. i’ll also leave a note in the .txt.

Reactions: J..D

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Last update. Finally FINALLY it’s done. I’m just photoshopping the buttons on the menu so they’re in English and writing up the .txt and setting it up for download. I’m really only typing this because i needed a break.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: DiveGal and cire