Looking to commission translation of Kaichuu Sentai Insect Angels

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Hey everybody, still working on getting my translation approved, but if you don't want to wait and are fine with the before mentioned bugs here you go. Just remember to read the IMPORTANT PLS READ.txt file to avoid my bugs.

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
In regards to future translations:

1. I will not translate Visual Novels. Insect Angels already took me months and that game is short. I think I'd die before I finished.

2. I'm one dude, so it'll probably take forever.

3. I pretty much only want to translate what interests me. That is corruption games where the hero\protagonist becomes evil, a monster, a demon, etc. or corrupts other characters into becoming one of those. HOWEVER, you can still try to make a case with me. Just know that if it's not that fetish that makes it a very uphill battle for you.

4. After this I will not be releasing full games, just translation patch files. It'll be up to you to find a copy if you don't want to buy the game.

5. Don't worry about money, this is just a hobby, BUT I'm always prioritizing what interests me and I make no guarantees I will get to your suggestion unless I explicitly say so.

6. I promise to always finish my work. Hate it when people don't.

Message me if you ever have something you'd like and I'll see if it I add it to my list.

Next up on my list is Circle Corrupt's "Demon Peddler." Thanks for waiting everybody and I hope you enjoy the game!

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I'm the one trying to figure out the bugs to help out with this project. Based off the error messages, this is most likely a problem with the "nicknames" the scripting is something i'm not great with but i didn't see anything that jumped out as "wrong". I further see this as Evil Belphemo has no issues meaning their profile is correct while the rest are not. It is a matter of finding the error and correcting it that is the problem.

Finding the nicknames and where they are held is the issue to check them for errors is where the problem lies. My guess is a typo with the nicknames variable which is causing it to be seen as undefined. When I have time I'm probably going to imploy a tactic that i've used in the past. Get a Jp version and slowly but surely introduce the translated files until I find the error pops up. Then I know which file the error lives in at least.

I'll chime in as I make progress.

gouranga4

Jul 6, 2017
Hey, I wanted to tell you that I loved the game untranslated and you made it 100 times better by allowing people like me understand it, so thank you so much for your work !

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Hey, I wanted to tell you that I loved the game untranslated and you made it 100 times better by allowing people like me understand it, so thank you so much for your work !
Hey, thanks for saying that. After finishing my other projects, I plan to fix up my translation of Insect Angels as well!

gouranga4

Jul 6, 2017
I mean it, you did a great job and I'll be waiting for the next version impatiently. I love the games from this circle and I wish someone could upload a full translation of Inma Ka Sugoroku 1.5 with Lancelot's dialogues too but couldn't find it anywhere :/

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
I mean it, you did a great job and I'll be waiting for the next version impatiently. I love the games from this circle and I wish someone could upload a full translation of Inma Ka Sugoroku 1.5 with Lancelot's dialogues too but couldn't find it anywhere :/
1.5? You’re talking about the version with the additional two characters after beating the game, right? I can give you a link to the blog that translated their dialogue. As for Lancelot, I’m not sure what’s up with them. I assumed it was a character a fan took the time make and add to the game. I remember adding them in, but they had no dialogue between the other characters.

gouranga4

Jul 6, 2017
Yes I'm talking about the dialogue for Lancelot, I believe the creator created it for the game as a "free DLC" but I dont believe anyone was able to include it directly in the game with his dialogues translated

Jooop

Jun 28, 2019
Yes I'm talking about the dialogue for Lancelot, I believe the creator created it for the game as a "free DLC" but I dont believe anyone was able to include it directly in the game with his dialogues translated
I can give it a look, but just a warning, it’ll be low on the priority list.