[R>Artist 2D] [R> Other] [R>Writer] Unpaid looking to form Team for New Beginnings, Korra based game

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
NewBeginningsKorraObedienceCover3.jpg
New Beginnings is visual novel stories game created for Renpy.

New Beginnings was created by RealKorra to replace Avatar's Journey game. now it's going to be first ever Korra based game she has ever made. she wishes to share it with everyone else who has been fan of Korra as well..

RealKorra is creating a Team for the game so anyone else can play it.

she needs:
Artist for 2dcg
Writer for stories of New Beginnings with RealKorra
Programmer for Renpy
Coder for most of functions in Renpy.

she's willing to work on financial details with team to see that they're paid for after getting Demo version finished for the game.

these commissions will be based on what your asking commission for payment.

plus someone else whom she trusts will be her financial advisor to make sure all of team is paid for in near future.

if you feel like this is to your liking, please don't hesitate to contact RealKorra for details including Discord contact.

KorraZONE is our home server for the game's team.​

Naarga

Dec 27, 2018
Hello there! If you're still looking for a writer I'd be more than happy to lend a helping hand. Honestly, I looking to gain experience writing for games of this nature (lewd games). Don't know how much experience you're looking for but I think that I can be of assistance.

ShadowSpider9

Mar 19, 2019
If position is still available I would be more then happy to help. Big fan of the Avatar universe and pretty seasoned writer so I like to think I have a pretty good handle on the characters.

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
the positions are still available and we're still going through process of approving those people who have applied for these positions on discord and on F95 forum as well.

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
positions are still available, nobody else has filled them or even gotten back to me either. not sure what's going on but it's still available for anyone else anyway.

ishagold

Dec 24, 2019
Hey, if you are still looking for a programmer. I want to help, I have a couple of years experience of programming.

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
I'm actually looking for Artist, despite all available positions.. I really can't make a game without artist

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
I'm gonna have to put this project on hold because we still hasn't gotten artist I needed.

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
Maybe people are wondering what you'll be doing if you're looking for a coder, artist and writer.
the tag "unpaid" should answer this ;) At least someone has to be there to grab the cash :D
But no joke: what is the OP doing in this project?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: ManhunterAlpaca

Banality

Jun 16, 2021
they see me trollin' they hatin... ;)
anyway... good luck with your game. Hope you get someone to do it for you ;)