[R>Artist 2D] [R> Other] [R>Writer] Unpaid looking to form Team for New Beginnings, Korra based game

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
really mature banality...
anyway.. for anyone who is wondering what exactly I'm working on? here you go. https://f95zone.to/threads/new-beginnings-v0-0-0-realkorra.91925/
Are the people that are gonna make your game for you gonna be paid or not? If they are then remove the unpaid tag.

I'm not surprised you have problems getting a team together. There are a lot of "banalities" to point out and they all make you look unprofessional and give serious doubt to the viability of your project. Your presentation of the game is a mess. You claim to be a writer but you can't even bother to use proper capitalization. You ask for a programmer and a coder, what's the diff? You refer to yourself as she which is weird. You have all these ideas laid out for the game and want other people do make it for you with you as some sort of co-writer, which I take it means you telling a writer your ideas for the story and they will write it.

To be brutally honest, you don't come off as someone I would want to be in charge of making a game. Not everyone has what it takes. Wanting to make a game and actually making one is not the same thing. But good luck to you.

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
Are the people that are gonna make your game for you gonna be paid or not? If they are then remove the unpaid tag.

I'm not surprised you have problems getting a team together. There are a lot of "banalities" to point out and they all make you look unprofessional and give serious doubt to the viability of your project. Your presentation of the game is a mess. You claim to be a writer but you can't even bother to use proper capitalization. You ask for a programmer and a coder, what's the diff? You refer to yourself as she which is weird. You have all these ideas laid out for the game and want other people do make it for you with you as some sort of co-writer, which I take it means you telling a writer your ideas for the story and they will write it.

To be brutally honest, you don't come off as someone I would want to be in charge of making a game. Not everyone has what it takes. Wanting to make a game and actually making one is not the same thing. But good luck to you.
I don't use capitalization too much because my phone I'm using tend to do that. my presentation of the game isn't mess, it's standard topic like any game thread.
as for team, I don't have any problems actually it's just a matter of getting a Artist. programmer is someone else who has knowledge of Renpy and its python coding. coder is someone else who codes the game and tweaks, sets up the scenes, things that programmer can't do. I already have team members for that except artist. but I don't want to rush it. unexpected situations happens so their positions are available in case they need to deal with rl stuff or are absence for awhile. the team that made four nations a shady part of me game was my former original team I started originally for AJ which was defunct Avatar's Journey game. it was ATLA/Korra game. most of it was made by them. it was a team effort. I am writer, but I also like to have a writer in case I need additional writer to take over my duties for rl stuff or something else happens. that's why. you hadn't seen my stories yet. I'm LoK storywriter/erotica storywriter actually. I also have written 2,500 stories that hasn't been released at all, some of them had been released slowly over the time with selections for the release. with a game project, I'm also learning how to do things with Renpy as well since last year. I still have long way to go.

peterppp

Mar 5, 2020
I don't use capitalization too much because my phone I'm using tend to do that. my presentation of the game isn't mess, it's standard topic like any game thread.
as for team, I don't have any problems actually it's just a matter of getting a Artist. programmer is someone else who has knowledge of Renpy and its python coding. coder is someone else who codes the game and tweaks, sets up the scenes, things that programmer can't do. I already have team members for that except artist. but I don't want to rush it. unexpected situations happens so their positions are available in case they need to deal with rl stuff or are absence for awhile. the team that made four nations a shady part of me game was my former original team I started originally for AJ which was defunct Avatar's Journey game. it was ATLA/Korra game. most of it was made by them. it was a team effort. I am writer, but I also like to have a writer in case I need additional writer to take over my duties for rl stuff or something else happens. that's why. you hadn't seen my stories yet. I'm LoK storywriter/erotica storywriter actually. I also have written 2,500 stories that hasn't been released at all, some of them had been released slowly over the time with selections for the release. with a game project, I'm also learning how to do things with Renpy as well since last year. I still have long way to go.
If you think it works for you... great. Just saying you could take your time to sit down and work on your presentation. Edit it to look better. You're using capitalization alot in your posts (ATLA/Korra/AJ) so there is no excuse not to do it on your most important part which is the presentation.

If someone has knowledge of renpy, they can code the game. That's what knowing renpy means. If you mean a programmer as someone who knows python to do more tricky stuff while the coder does the renpy coding then your answer makes more sense though it feels like overkill to use two people for that. Too many cooks is not a good thing. But whatever. If you think things work out for you... great.

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
still available... although I have begun the talks with Artists of previous games but it's still up in the air.

RealKorra

Sep 22, 2018
peter, by the way... you're slow to understand.. you hadn't noticed that I said earlier in first place that everything would be paid if we complete the demo game.. that's what Four Nations game's team was doing before with me on AJ game back then. I still don't have any way to pay for ourselves at the time and I don't. because I AM trying my best with it despite everything going on in my life and bullshit, crap and crazy have happened to upend my life multiple times. but I try my best. if here's way I could pay my team, I would. my former team members of Four Nations game's chose to work with me despite everything they know was happening. they still chose to help me.. knowing that someday they would be paid at some point..

so you see.. it doesn't matter if I'm unable to pay or anything like that, I will help, pay no matter what. even if I got some help in first place. I kept my promise, I still will find a way to pay them.

I'm twitch streamer and I try to do my best to make content despite everything. and that's same thing I try to do with my hentai games. I do everything and I don't want to be stuck with just one thing. I want to learn everything.