Unity Loop Queen-Escape Dungeon 3 [v1.14] [Hide Games]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
capsule_616x353.jpg

Overview:
Loop Queen is the final installment of the Escape Dungeon series.

Building on the earlier Escape dungeon games, players will be able to control multiple characters. Play to each character's strengths and help them cut down their enemies! This finale to the Escape Dungeon series combines the best aspects of the previous games with significant improvements in gameplay and immersion!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-01-09
Release Date: 2024-01-09
Developer: Hide Games
Publisher: PlayMeow - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.14
Language: English, Japanese, Chinese
Voices: Japanese
Other Games: Hide Games
Store:
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Block the firewall connection as it's not needed to play it. See the example image or as to how to block it.

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

javajav thanks for the link

2023-06-03 18 58 38.png 2023-06-03 18 58 51.png 2023-06-03 18 59 07.png 2023-06-03 19 02 14.png 2023-06-03 19 04 25.png 2023-06-03 19 05 30.png 2023-06-03 19 05 47.png 2023-06-03 19 07 03.png 2023-06-03 19 07 14.png 2023-06-03 19 07 38.png

Last edited by a moderator:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
LoopQueenEscapeDungeon3-Demo
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

mofu2x

Oct 10, 2020
Their previous game had a solid foundation but not enough mechanics to keep multiple runs interesting. Hopefully they've had time to focus on that aspect.

ecroose

Nov 12, 2019
i played the first one but couldnt find the second, the scenes were good even if collecting them was a pain

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
From what I remember, both of the previous games were just 'OK'.

The big problem was that the scene collection was absolute ASS in both of them, because the right mob needed to spawn at the right place and if it didn't, no scene for you. Oh, and not just that, but you had LOSE to that mob, so if you got too strong... No scene for you. Which meant that you couldn't increase the character's stats too much and had to collect the scenes in order...

It was super annoying...

Lancela

Aug 19, 2020
From what I remember, both of the previous games were just 'OK'.

The big problem was that the scene collection was absolute ASS in both of them, because the right mob needed to spawn at the right place and if it didn't, no scene for you. Oh, and not just that, but you had LOSE to that mob, so if you got too strong... No scene for you. Which meant that you couldn't increase the character's stats too much and had to collect the scenes in order...

It was super annoying...
If you have played enough, you could just unlock the entire gallery in the menu. So no, you are wrong.

FakeTea

Aug 14, 2022
If you have played enough, you could just unlock the entire gallery in the menu. So no, you are wrong.
Ive beaten the game on Steam at least 3 different times and got all the "endings" with the final boss and that was never a option. Myabe this was the case in the first one, but not the second one. You literally had to keep replaying to defeat the monsters to unlock the "currency" system for them which you would then use to unlock the scenes after that run.

Unless thats what youre referring to, but there simply is no just unlocking the scenes. Its very grindy gathering the currency and there were scenes yiu could only unlock thru losing, so if you did become too strong then it was an issue like the OP said.

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Unless they added a non-grindy way of doing that in latter versions, I doubt it.

I'll further add that generally speaking, I do not mind grindy games, as long as the grindy gameplay loop entertains me in some fashion. Their games failed to achieve that for me, unlike say, Last Evil as an example. That one also had a fairly grindy way of unlocking scenes, but it was simply far more entertaining to play and also had a way to surrender to enemies to see their defeat scenes when you ran into them, which made things a lot less tedious. So subjectively and objectively, there are better ways to handle things.

Pabloux

Oct 24, 2020
One question, if you don't show it in pictures, is it because it doesn't have much of a spanking?

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes