Pinup LOP Gold Calendar [2019-10-04] [LOP GOLD]

DarkHitmontop

Aug 21, 2017
Thanks thedude, I didn't realize it was being discussed here. Though, I kind of wish I stayed oblivious because this thread is the most negative of any I've seen.

First off, everyone, It took me multiple years to write the script because I am a professor of computational neuroscience in my regular life, and frankly, that is not a job that leaves one a lot of free time to write games that only a small percentage of people are willing to pay for anyway.

Second, I have no idea about this fog thing. I'm not a visual person, so I didn't even notice the difference, but I see the difference in the post above. It probably has something to do with some compression issue, or something, to help the game load fast, but I don't know. I'm also not super into sound, so I never even have sound on when I play or play test games, so I didn't notice anything different there either.

Third, for anyone who paid for the game and is disappointed, all I can say is that I did not want to disappoint you, and I'm truly bummed out that I disappointed you. It certainly does not seem to be the general consensus though - on other forums the general opinion is quite positive. Despite disappointing some of you, I'm still proud of my part in this work, because I think I wrote some very creative, original, hot (if you share some of my kinks) scenes. For anyone who hasn't played the game but is considering - if you like how I write scenes, if you want to play scenes that are more original than most about cum play, cheating, group sex, and cuckolding, I think you will still enjoy this game despite some of the valid criticisms you read here.
iksanabot, the LWT2 script was pretty innovative and exceptional in what it set out to accomplish. Would you consider doing 2 to 3 more expansions on LWT2 or possibly a spin-off? The replayability and branching outcomes have made the final version one of the best works to date, easily rivaling the likes of Eleanor. Is the idea of another expansion, such as Richard and Antoinette offering to extend your vacation and open up all new branching ending to compliment the base endings, a plausible idea for you and the lop team at this time?