Unity Lord Goblin [v0.21.1] [BBBen and his Big Brass Band]

3.80 star(s) 20 Votes

Chickinstrips

Jun 23, 2020
v0.21 is out my patreon membership is expired so I'mma have to wait for a hero. I'm saving up a few months for the Duke membership again.

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Well that escalated quickly...

For those that may not be able to access that Twitter link, here is the copy/pasta from it:

" Lord Goblin has been banned from P@tre0n without good cause or any warning. All sexual relationships in the game are consensual and initiated by the women involved, but we've been accused of including "rape, sexual assault or coercion". "

The dev has started up a Subscribestar also:

I'd be interested in subbing on their SS if they do actually include what Patreon accused them of...also if they remove or at least reduce that discussed about NTR with whatever random "lord", or whatever. I was interested in this for two things, goblins and big titty maid waifu's. But we all have our preferences eh?

Last edited:

Knight

Jul 7, 2017
" Lord Goblin has been banned from P@tre0n without good cause or any warning. All sexual relationships in the game are consensual and initiated by the women involved, but we've been accused of including "rape, sexual assault or coercion". "
... that's not true though, the whole thing with the Barron is that he uses a fucking army in to threatening the Goblin and maids in to either sexual acts or financial extortion.

Last edited:

Cricgck

Jan 14, 2020
I agree with the response above, adding the NTR and the Baron sub plot is what triggered the ban.

Chickinstrips

Jun 23, 2020
Since today is my birthday I just fucking did it anyways

v0.21.0

Major changes:

• A new town screen that you can visit during the day! This has a wide array of new upgradable buildings that expand the gameplay options and help round out the balance of the game. This is still a work-in-progress; the animations and UI elements are temporary, but it's now playable.
  • Added a new Cliona conversation scene with a CG for when you upgrade the battlements!
  • Added a new Beth conversation scene for when you upgrade the chapel.
  • Added a new conversation scene between the maids about "Drugga cows".
  • Added a new conversation scene between the maids about freedom.

Jul 17, 2023
Since today is my birthday I just fucking did it anyways

Lord Goblin [0.21.0] - Win
Lord Goblin [0.21.0] - MacOS
Lord Goblin [0.21.0] - Linux

v0.21.0

Major changes:

• A new town screen that you can visit during the day! This has a wide array of new upgradable buildings that expand the gameplay options and help round out the balance of the game. This is still a work-in-progress; the animations and UI elements are temporary, but it's now playable.
  • Added a new Cliona conversation scene with a CG for when you upgrade the battlements!
  • Added a new Beth conversation scene for when you upgrade the chapel.
  • Added a new conversation scene between the maids about "Drugga cows".
  • Added a new conversation scene between the maids about freedom.
Happy Birthday Man Stay Cool :cool:

• Red Heart
Reactions: Chickinstrips

Cavpal

May 24, 2017

For those that may not be able to access that Twitter link, here is the copy/pasta from it:

I'd be interested in subbing on their SS if they do actually include what Patreon accused them of...also if they remove or at least reduce that discussed about NTR with whatever random "lord", or whatever. I was interested in this for two things, goblins and big titty maid waifu's. But we all have our preferences eh?
I was waiting before subscribing, because I wanted to see if they pulled a bait&switch, which they did.
So no, I won't sub until they remove the fat fuck and leave Lord Gobbo as the only male.

ForeverLosing

Mar 26, 2022
I was waiting before subscribing, because I wanted to see if they pulled a bait&switch, which they did.
So no, I won't sub until they remove the fat fuck and leave Lord Gobbo as the only male.
Agreed. I can only be properly immersed in H games where I project myself onto a three-foot-tall bald goblin sex pest. That said, his dick is still a little large to be immersive lol. Anyway get the fat bastard outta here he definitely doesn't look like me at all

Chickinstrips

Jun 23, 2020
Great news for you. In the next 2 or 3 updates we won't be seeing Earl that much and we'll be getting Cliona animated bj scene and Az'ea animated sex scene. Another Beth scene is on the works as well but art still in production.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Cavpal

droglob

Aug 26, 2017

harem.king

Aug 16, 2023
the NTR with the baron is clear coercion.

Reactions: Cricgck
3.80 star(s) 20 Votes